Wednesday Night Football

Football was Anakins constant favourite thing apart from being with obi-wan. No matter what was happening in the world, football was always there.

When Anakin arrived at the ground, he was surprised to see obi-wan waiting for him by the changing room  entrance.

Obi-wan went to hug Anakin, his surprise to see him was adorable. But Anakin pulled back and said,

"Not here, not yet, my dad's come to watch me play I can't risk anybody seeing, I'm sorry." Anakin said, his voice heavy with sorrow.

"Its fine I know how much football means to you." obi-wan said staring into Anakin's eyes.

He pulled him round the corner of the building so they were alone and kissed him Anakin kissed him back.

"Now go play well, and I might get you a present." obi-wan said letting Anakin go get changed.

Anakin walked into the dressing room, everybody noded as he entered. He walked towards to the managers office.

"So, what's the plan tonight boss." Anakin asked, he was the captain and so he always was told before the others.

"Well about that, your not captain tonight Mace is," pointing to the corner where he sat, "sorry mace could you give us a minute as I need to have a word with Anakin.

" Sure." mace said getting up, leaving and shutting the door.

" Anakin your on the bench," he held up a hand to stop him from interrupting him," Anakin I don't know what's happened at your school but most of the lads have been making snide jokes about you, I don't know what it's about and I want to help. But for tonight your on the bench to see if it passes. And. I need a captain they respect. Are you tell me what's happened or has gone on at your school, to see if I can sort it? "
Bill said looking like a farther worried about his child.

" OK, they, they ha-have lo-"Anakins  oice died in his throat he felt tears rolling down his face like acid.

" Its OK take a minute," Bail said looking worried and handing him a tissue to wipe his eyes.
" Do you want me to go get your dad so he can hear this?"

" No!" Anakin said with a horrified look
"He doesn't know yet."

"Know what?" Bail asked becoming more concerned.

"He doesn't kn-know that I'm g-gay and that's the r-reason the others won't re-respect m-m-me." Anakin said bursting into tears.

Bail grabbed Anakin and gave him a hug, comforting him.

"It's OK I'll tell your dad you can't play due to a minor injury. And I'll talk to the boys about this Friday during training, if it's OK with you I'd like you and your boyfriend to come." Bail said comforting Anakin.

"Yeah I'm sure that would be fine." Anakin's said calming down.

"OK once the others go out to warm up, I need you to get changed and wait in my office I'll go talk to your dad." Bail said as he walked out of the office.

Obi-wan was confused to see  Anakin on the bench, he'd told him he played all the games. He was sure he'd explain it to him though.

After the match Anakin walked to his dad limping ever so slightly he slipped his a note carefully to obi-wan. As he walked with his dad towards his car.

Obi-wan unfolded the note and all it said was:

I'LL EXPLAIN TOMMOROW. XX.

Obi-wan went home worried and confused. But he knew he'd get answers tommorow.