Father Issues

"You need to make up with your dad" obi-wan, said giving Anakin a kiss on the cheek

"He needs to make up with me I didn't do anything wrong." Anakin said

"I know you didn't but if you show that you want to sort out the problems then you can live with him and I won't have to worry about you when I'm gone." obi-wan said convincing Anakin.

"Don't say things like that." Anakin replied, regarding the last part.

"You know I'm right though. Go to your house and talk to him ill see you after my 2 sets of kemo, meaning I'll probably have a different hairstyle." obiwan said trying to make light of the situation.

"I want to be here with you." Anakin said, protesting.

"No you'll see me after you've seen your dad." obi-wan.

Anakin kissed obi-wan and said goodbye to obi-wan promising to see him again later.

Anakin walked out of the hospital towards the bus station, once he was sat on the bus his mind started to wander thinking of what to say, how to act, but he had no ideas, he'd hoped that when he told his father he would have accepted it, even if he didn't like him he was his son.

But no his father had forgotten he existed hating his son for who he was Anakin hated it, his father had abandoned him when he needed him most, he was all Anakin had left after his mother had died. Anakin didn't know how his mother had died his father refused to tell him.

Anakin couldn't remember his mother he didn't know if that was better or worse

Anakin arrived in front of his dad's house not realising how quickly he'd been walking while deep in thought.

He lifted up the stone by the door and grabbed the key from under it. And unlocked the door.

"Dad!" Anakin shouted, the house is empty Anakin searches the room and on the kitchen table he finds a letter in an envelope. He opens it and reads:

Anakin,
my son I hope you know I love you so much this is just difficult for me I just need time to think about you I will come back home at some point. I want you to know I accept who you are I just need time to get my head around it.
I love you,
Your Father

Anakin picked up the letter and headed home his head spinning his father did love he he just didn't understand yet. When he got back to obi-wans room in the hospital he was in a deep conversation with his parents when they saw Anakin the stopped obiwan and his mother looked like they'd been crying and his father looked like he was about to. Once Anakin entered obiwans parents left.

"Is everything OK?" Anakin asked concerned for his boyfriend and planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Yeah it was nothing, you look happy what's the news." obi-wan said changing the subject quickly.

Anakin handed obi-wan the letter.

"It's amazing he still loves me he just needs time I can't wait till he back and we can talk again." Anakin said.

"I'm glad your happy. Now leave your going to football practise, you don't want to be terrible at football when your dad gets back do you?" obiwan said squeezing Anakin's hand.

"No I'm not leaving you." Anakin retorted.

"Who says your leaving me." obi-wan replied smiling.

"But you can't leave the hospital." Anakin replied shocked.

"Actually I'm allowed to leave once a week for 2 hours meaning I have enough time to go to you training sessions but I've got to go in a wheelchair. As tommorow the chemotherapy starts, so it can reduce the tumour giving me more time with you. And Ill need my strength." Obi-wan confessed to his lover.

Anakin jumped onto the bed and lated next to him getting obiwan to snuggle up into him. Anakin played with obi-wans hair and kissed him on the fore head the still had 2 long hours to lay there, before training.
Obiwan fell asleep, in Anakin's arms. Anakin was happy lying with obiwan was the best thing in the world to him right now.