The Big Plan

Quick note I've changed the managers name from Bill to Bail as in Bail organa.

Anakin met obi-wan on his way to school and explained every thing that had gone on.

"Is it OK if you come to meet Bail tommorow when I train?" Anakin asked nervously.

"Of course I don't mind, I love you and I'd do anything to make you happy." obi-wan said kissing Anakin on the cheek and making him relax.

"Also do you mind making a meeting for next Tuesday to see the headmaster, after what happened at football I want to talk about it with him to know there is no discrimination or violence against us or our love" Anakin said kissing him.

"OK, I love you." obi-wan said

"I love you to." Anakin replied
Thursday at school was quiet they were mainly ignored by everybody it seemed that their secret was starting to spread.

When Friday night rolled around Anakin and obi-wan went to where Anakin trained arriving an hour earlier than everybody else and went into Bails office. Bail greeted them ansd asked them to sit down, he brought them both a drink.

"Now the plan is you Anakin are going to follow me out onto the field when all the boys are out there, then obi-wan and ki will come out when I text him ki is the assistant manager and usually works with the keepers so you might not have met him." Bail explained.

" OK that sounds good." Anakin said while obi-wan wan squeezed his hand reassuringly.

" Anakin I'll probably talk to the team obout there attitudes and respect they need to show, and how I'll get rid of all players who don't follow the new rules and show respect I require to their captain, you, and to me." and hopefully they should listen as they enjoy playing with this team and getting game time." Bail said, explaining the plan.

Anakin went to get changed before the others arrived. He was nervous obi-wan, knew it he'd spent enough time with him to know, even though he was trying his best. Obi-wan grabbed his hand and squeezed it, reassuring him it would be ok Anakin turned and smiled at obi-wan.

The time had come Anakin stepped out of the office with Bail and headed towards the pitch where the boys were training.

"Now before we start I want you all to sit down and listen as I've got a few things to say." Bail shouted making sure everyone heard and did as they were told.

"Bail can't we have it after we've trained." one of the kids complained.

"No, no we can't," Bail responded. "I want to talk to all of you about attitude, ethics and respect. Firstly attitude, how you act on and off the pitch. How you act towards people regardless of who they are. You should show the same attitude as the attitude you want other to show to you. OK, next ethics what are your what are your beliefs in the way you act and how others should act. Do you always stick to your ethics and belief. I don't think all of you have. And finally respect, show it to everybody no matter of whether you like them or agree with them. Now can the captain stand up."

All of the kids turned towards mace some pulling him up. He stood up.

" I am not your captain. But the person who is I believe in and trust." he said to the group and then sat down leaving the group dumbfounded.

" Now can the true captain stand up? " Bail asked

Anakin stood up. There were grumbles and moans, but no applause from anybody apart from mace and Bail. This angered Bail.

" Have heard nothing I have said to you, I ask you why is there no applause for Anakin like there was for mace Anakin is your captain." Bail asked angrily.

"He's gay!" a hidden voice shouted from the back.

"That is no reason," Bail retorted calmly. "Why do you have a problem with the fact that he is gay."

Silence. There was no response.

"Are you saying being gay, no, being different is a problem because if that is true I don't want you here. Get up and leave if that is the case." Bail stated commanding them to do so.

Four if them stood up and left, Bail didnt care he was doing the right thing.

The others applauded Anakin, he was braver than them all to stand there, he was their true captain.

Obi-wan and Ki walked towards the team.

"Also I would like to welcome a new member to the team," Bail said, obi-wan face froze. " Don't worry obiwan you won't be playing I talked to your parents."

"Ok then." obi-wan said unsure.

"This is obi-wan new assistant coach and head of analysis for the team. He's smart and extremely analytical." Bail said congratulating him.

"Also he is my boyfriend." Anakin said with pride taking obi-wans hand and kissing him passionately on the lips.

NOTICE: I'm gonna not be able to post for a few day next story part should be out on Thursday or Friday.