Whispering Secrets

As soon as Anakin entered school on Monday, whispered voice surrounded him, as soon as he got close enough to hear what was said they would stop. Anakin felt uneased by the whispers.
All throughout the day they followed him and obi-wan like a hunter toying with his prey before the kill.

Once school was finished and Anakin and obi-wan were finally alone. ( they had decide to keep their relationship private as it was mutually the best ideas.).

"Somebody saw us on Saturday after dinner because I feel like that waht they're talking about slagging us off." Anakin said irratates at the fact somebody knew of their private relationship.

"Does it matter, we have each other and our love, do we need everybodys approval for our love." obi-wan said.

He leant in to kiss Anakin on the cheek but Anakin turned so he pecked a kiss onto his lips.

" Love you." Anakin said wrapping his arm around obi-wans shoulders.

" Love you too" obi-wan said staring once again into Anakin's eyes once again becoming lost in their beauty.

"If it bothers you that much we can go see the headmaster." obi-wan said noticing how uneasy and stressed Anakin looked.

"No, not yet that might just cause more attention to us. Give it a week and then set up a meeting." Anakin said smiling at obi-wan.

"Do your parents know your going out with me. Mine know I'm going out with you and they can't wait to meet you but, do your parents know?" obi-wan asked completely catching anakin offgaurd.

Anakin didn't meet obi-wans eyes for the first time.
"No I don't know how to tell them as they don't know I'm gay and my dad isnt the fondest of the LGBTQ community." Anakin said clearly sad and disappointed in himself.

"He's your Dad he'll love you no matter what." obi-wan said trying to cheer Anakin up.

"Yeah I guess." Anakin replied glumly

"Do you want to meet my parents?" obi-wan asked changing the subject.

"I'd love to but I've got football and my dad would kill me if I didn't train and wasnt chosen for Wednesdays game." Anakin kissed obi-wan on the cheek and walked towards his house. Obi-wan walked to his own worried about his boyfriend, yes boyfriend it felt good to call Anakin that.

For Americans I mean soccer.