Untitled goose game

Yawning, I get up out of bed, some of the wood creaks from under my feet. I hear Troy mumble something that I can't understand, "what time is it?" He asked after.

"I don't eight or something." I shug.
I hear him get off the bed and walk over to me. I pour water in a plant when his hands wrap around my waist and feel his shirtless body against my own.

"Get dressed, I want to take you somewhere." Troy says against my shoulder, "first breakfast."

The smell of pancakes enters my nose, it was a good smell.
I grab some pancakes and turn around to go to a table but there's a goose behind me.

"HONK!"

I jump, I could feel everyone staring at me and the goose. It turns around and runs down the isle of tables flapping it's white wings hitting a few people.

"HONK!"

Many people try to chase after it and kill it but it's like it doesn't even exist or something. Some tried to shoot it but Jeremiah yelled at them to stop, well before it started a fire, then everything erupted in chaos.

"HONK!"

"Get back here!" I hear Cooper yell.
Troy was one of the first to attempt to catch or kill it, but I'm helping put out the fires.
Yes.
I said FIRES.
With an S!
"HONK!" The goose had somehow got a knife and stabbed someone.

After an hour or two of chasing it, the chasee became the chaser. A few got bit and everyone was hiding.

"HONK!"

"When do you think it'll leave?" I ask Troy.
Most of is are hiding in the big house, at least one person takes watch for an hour then switches with someone else.

No one saw it leave, it was there one second then gone the next along with the chaos. Some people thought it was drugs or food poisoning, maybe some collective fever dream, but what we all agreed to was to never speak of it again.

A/N

I can't focus on my work, and I somehow have a 47 in a class. Anyways I haven't seen the goose game in this fandom before so I might be the first, I think that's cool.