Living meme

Tory is shooting up the school and nick begs him to text his girl friend, who he plays on mincecraft and found on minecraft.....and uh....why did troys phone buzz.

Yeah I know old meme but I've never seen anything like this before I wanted to write it

Bullets flew through the air, people all around him fall, there's no way he's going down like this, there's just know way.

Nick runs down the hall, using what he was taught from outside resources, not school. He runs to  the restrooms, he steps into the boys restroom but then thinks, 'no, the shooters a boy' so he speeds to the girls restroom, a few girls are in there, it looks like at least one is bleeding, none of them question why he's in there, I mean, it's the same as theirs.

Nick helps the bleeding girl, she was hit in the chest, it doesn't look like it hit anything serious though. Nick covers the wound in paper towels, once brown now dark red.

Mostly everyone was crying, others dissociating, he'll even Nick had a few tears running down his cheeks.

The girl, Elarma, moved Nick hand away, she was giving up. "No, don't give up." His voice breaks, she wasn't in any of his classes but he remembers her having fun with her friends in the hallways, she was just an innocent freshman.

The door creaks open, and shots ran through people's bodies, one at a time. "Wait no!" Nick yells, just as the gun points at him, "let me text my girlfriend!"

"Let me guess, your minecraft girlfriend." The shooter, who looks just a year older than Nick, snorts.

Nick bites his lip nervously, "yes." He nods.
"And let me guess, it's going to somehow, in someway, be me, but fine."

"We're not living a meme. and besides, and I'm straight." Nick takes his phone out and texts,
Goodbye I was shot in a school shooting

A second after he presses send, Troy feels a buzz in his pocket. "Girlfriend, huh?"

"What do you mean?" Nick's voice wavers,
"So you pretended to be a girl," Troy lowers his gun. Nick's mouth gapes open.

"I guess we're just a living meme then." Troy raises the gun to his leg and shoots.