Embracing the curse prt. 2

Sex in this

Nick goes over to knock on the door, no one answered, but instead a knife wraps around his throat.

"What are you doing here?" It sounded like a wolf growling in his year, "I-I've come to see the witch."

The person wielding the knife let's go, "you better go."
Nick turns, a large man, not much bigger than himself shadows over him. "Why?"
He turns his head and gives a small smile, "the witch is dead."

Nick's eyes widen, no she's can't be dead.
"Do you know if she had any relatives that was close in magic as her?"

He looks nick up and down, "you're looking  at him."

"So you could remove curses?"  Nick asks.
The man leans against a wooden post twiddling his steel knife in between his fingers as if considering it, "mmm, for a price, yes, what is it?"

Nick pauses for a minute, "I'm from the royal family she cursed," his eyes widen a bit "you're gonna have to be a little more specific than that."

"What? I've been chased by boars, coyotes, even humans...of course I look like a peasant." Nicks hands go into his pockets.
"But, I'm from the Clark family."

"Yeah, I don't think she cursed your family, I think you got the wrong witch." He stops messing with his knife, pointing it at Nick.
Nick gulps but says, "no I'm pretty sure I got the right one, last name of Otto."

The man grumbles, "no, you definitely got the right one, follow me."

Both men walk inside, sitting on the right was a large leather book laying in a wooden desk. "Since your royalty, I'm guessing it's something embarrassing, like dying young or the first born turning into a frog." These got no response out of Nick, "of it's not that, let me guess...being a homosexual?"

Nick takes a step back, he never knew how to not act nervous when people said that, "yeah ok, and was it just you that was cursed?"

Nick shakes his head no, "it's been 3 generations."
The witches son was flipping through the pages and soon found, The Clark's.
"Found it."

He laughs a little, "what?" Nick asks going over to see the page but the curly haired man covers it.
"Yeah, ok, I'll remove it."

He steps closer to nick, "but the price is that you have to spend the rest of the night with me," Nick knows what he's implying, but he still thinks it over.

This goes against everything he was taught, Nick was taught about women and how to please them, but men...they're like a mystery to him.

Sex starts here if you don't like it skip

Nick nods, and the other man was nearly on him, he grabs his collar and pulls him in.
Right before he's about to kiss nick he says, "I'm Troy by the way."

Their tongue enter lace with each other, nicks hands go up to troys neck and warps around it. Nick also starts grinding against the other.

Troy is the first to pull away, "I'm guessing you've never done this with...at least a guy before?"
"I've been with one other person in hopes of fixing this curse." Nick looks down, this-what they're doing is shameful, and is frowned upon on all my people...and I hope my fiancé understands.

"And have you ever been this hard?" Troy smirks, Nicks' mouth gapes open staring at his little friend.
"I'll take that as a no."
Troy's hands travel up nick's stomach and pulls off his shirt and jacket.

Nick stares out the open window, "don't worry no one will see."
Nick leans against the desk once he is only in his underwear.

Only his servants and one other has seen him naked, not even Luciana has, and now the witches sons' eyes is checking him out.

Troy is only shirtless by now, but it's still enough for Nick's thing.
Troy steps closer mouth sucking on his neck, once he funds the sweet spot, Nick's legs almost give up.
"Don't go weak on me now Nicky, we still have much more night left."

Troy's hands wrapped around Nick's waist, holding him up and his mouth traveling down his body.

Troy pulls Nick's boxers down and teases the tip a bit. This gets a moan out of the prince. Soon Nick's entire stick is inside  Troy's mouth.

Nick almost cums but Troy puts a finger over it, "not yet."

He get nick to hobble  over to the chair and Troy take off his clothes.
He puts 2 of Nick's fingers in his mouth and sucks. Troy sits on him, legs on either side of him and he sticks Nicks fingers inside his hole. Nick seemed to be on auto pilot and starts scissoring.

Once Nick feels he's ready he lines Troy up, and Troy rams into him. They both gasp, struggling for breath. After Troy's butt stopped  hurting, he starts to move, immediately searching for his proste.

Nick seemed to being in a different dimension, a lost glazed look in his dark eyes. And before anyone knows it he cums.

End of sex
And their night had been spent having sex, sometimes more kinkier and sometimes vanilla, but in the morning Nick realized that it was not a curse, in fact, he never left the witches son house. Surrounded by trees thick enough no one can get through was good enough for the exprince.

At times he thinks about what could have happened if he had never gone looking for the witch, where his life would be. But he would probably be a depressed king living with Luciana, then eventually killing himself just like his father.

But instead he spends his days working on his garden and at night, well it's better to just leave it up for your imagination.

A/N

Wow, ok so that was the second time I've wrote smut, ever. And this time was better.
1000 words