Truth or dare

Prompt:
I like you, ok?! I like you" A suddenly blurted, unable to contain their secret anymore. They curled their hands into fists, bracing themselves for the worst possible rejection.

B was shocked, suprized slowly morphing onto their face. They didn't realize A had ever liked them that way, and B especially wasn't expecting A to expose this in a simple of of truth or dare.

Idea:
A: nick
B: Troy
They didn't go to the dam and didn't stay at the bizarre.
They sit by a fire playing truth or dare and when nick revealed his secret Troy was taken aback by this because he was only joking about nick loving him.

Story:

The fire cackled, I look up at the vastness of the stars that's just sitting up there, never changing, contemplating the question. "I'd have to say...dare." I look Nick in the eye.

"Alright, I dare you to," Nick looks around, searching for something in the desert, "to smoke this."
He hands me a cigaret, disgust written all over my face. I sigh, then take it.

I cough a bit, he laughs. "Ok Nicky, I was going easy on you before now...not so much. So what'll it be?"

"Truth."
"Pussy." He glares at me. "Do you miss Luciana?"

Nick stares at the small fire curled up in a worn gray jacket. "Of course I miss her, and I get why she left, but..." He doesn't finish his sentence.

"Sometimes you hate her, for leaving you with me?" I finish for him, "what? No. I was angry with her for a while, yeah," Nick states, "but u could never hate her."

"Whatever help you sleep at night, Nicky." I give him a smile, "anyways, I choose dare." I take a long drag of the death stick.
"Ok then, I dare you to clean and reward your hand."

"Huh? Out of all the things you could have dared me to do? You choose that, why?" I look down at the dirty wrap. "Why do you think, have you even changed it?" Nick raises his voice.
"Fine, fine" I raise my hands in defeat, "but I have to ask why?"

"Nope, I choose dare." Nicky says.
I look down smiling, "alright, Nicky."

"Then I dare you to stop smoking for the next 24 hours." I say while getting up and unwarapping the bandage. The scab is littler with dirt and whatever else. "Fine." I hear him smuther it.

After and clean and rewrapped my hand and sat down next to my friend, "truth or dare?" He asks.
"Dare."
The other male gives me a annoyed look, "I dare you to choose truth next time.  And I choose truth."

I look at my now clean hand, "why did you tell me to clean myself?"
"Pass."
"What?" I break my eye contact with my eyeless hand, "no answer it."

Nick furrows his brows, "I care about you ok? I don't want you to die, especially because you got part of it saving me." I look at him but he avoids looking at me. "Are you sure?"

Nick hesitates before blurting out, "I like you, ok? I like you."

My mind went into some type of shocked state where he forgot what happened next but suddenly they're both waking up naked in the bed of the truck the next morning.

A/N

So I changed what they say some but, hi!
In the middle of writing this I found talked not breathing and I had to manually do it and it didn't feel like I was out of breath. Which was weird.
Anyways my lungs are currently working and will hopefully work when I'm sleeping.

Im always working on finding prompts and thinking of ideas so of you have an idea for one, please write in in the comment section, and I'll give credit.
And if I don't die due to me forgetting to breathe or if I get corona I'll keep writing.

Ok so it's the next day and I'm not dead