2021

Modern au sort of....
Also Troy is horny as shit and EVERY open about it

TW: rape

The year was 2020, in the beginning there was just one pandemic, known as corona, masks became mandated, people bought toilet paper, and I mean, lots of toilet paper.
Then aliens, then killer wasps, they even found a alternate reality, then America divided between rascits  and nonrascits, again.

Earth quakes and hurricanes destroyed the land, then it became quiet.
2020 became quiet in October, but still ruining peoples loves little by little, then the next month, the American presidential election happened, Nevada  counted by hand instead of using the machine and Biden won.

Then the next month, the final chapter began.

Zombies.

Now the year was 2021, somehow Nick found a way to survive, blood cover.

Now I know what your thinking, but that's how he'll get corona!
But corona zombies, the sick, as he calls them, are more slower and louder.
And also he must have some god or diaty on his side, or just some really good luck.

As our main character sleeps, snarls come from behind a closed door that he's currently sitting up against.

Now, let's take a notice to the convenient store Nick's currently residing in.
It was nearly empty, rats food at this point, but humans are really just the rat of the world.

Speaking of rats, a brown rat scurries across the floor with a stale potato chip in its mouth, and leaves through the vents.

A tapping on the blood covered window startles Nick awake, he doesn't move.

Would you move? See what's out there? Yes?

Bang!
You're dead.
Dead as hell.

Life's tough out here, but people has too adapt, as they did before.

We move our perspective to just outside the convenient store, a group of people who seems to be gathering supplies in this abandoned town.

A man keeps tapping on the window, "I know there's someone-not dead in here, Troy."

A loud groan comes from out of the mask of a man who looked to be in his mid twenties.

"Well let's go check it out then," he frowns, the window shatters when the man, Troy, fires his gun.

Nick, covered in strangers blood, jumps to his feet, raising his arms in surrender, "ok!"

Blood pumping in Nick's veins, making it hard to hear what Troy was saying.

"I finally found you," Troy smiles, as he whispers in Nick's ear.

The bearded man, I forgot his name, looks away.

Troy takes Nick's mask off, and he shivers against Troys cold dead breath.
"You cold?"

Nick's eyes widen, fear took ahold of him as Troy's mouth touched his, the back of Nick's head touches the light gray wooden door behind him.

And well you could imagine yourself.

A/N

I wanted to try something different and yeah, it's been a while hasn't it?
A month basically, well expect more of it.

This went a completely different way than my first idea I got a few days ago, and had an hour ago.

Seriously, it was supposed to be one of them taking their mask off, them being cold and the other kissing the other to warm up, not rape....

I'll try again soon.