part 5 ~the explanation~

"well, i guess you know the truth now" Lawrence said softly . They both sat down to talk about the situation. Adam was nervous and thought Lawrence might try to hurt him due to him finding out his big secret. But Lawrence didn't hurt him. He just kissed his cheek and said "ill show you around." He took Adams hand and pulled him through the halls of the abandoned work place. He showed him around the workshop and showed him where the next games where gonna be set up.

There was the gas maze , needle pit, furnace trap, and shotgun carousel . Adam didn't know how any of these traps really worked so he either played along with knowing what they do or ask him about some . But Adam connected the dots with the shot gun carousel and furnace trap.

Lawrence pointed out one trap in specific that was his personal favorite. The reverse bear trap. "So basically its a bear trap but for your head?" Adam asked like the smart ass he is . Lawrence sighed and tried to explain it the best he could. "Kind of but not really. It connects to the persons jaw and they have sixty seconds to unlock it . But if they fail it will open up and rip the persons jaw off. Adam thought that Lawrence might put him in it at any moment . But he knew he wouldn't .

Lawrence continued showing him around until they found one room a game had taken place in. There was a chair , a guy with something on the back of his head, and a decapitated man lying on the ground. Adam tried to get close up to the decapitated body until he heard someone shot "Hey! Your not supposed to be here." . Adam didn't fully recognize the man or his voice but Lawrence did . "Hey, Hoffman shut the hell up man . Hes with me. " Lawrence replied. Adam knew that name .It was the name of the wanted cop who became a jigsaw apprentice and was on the run from the cops . He heard he had gone insane after his sister died. There were even rumors he killed the man and set it up to be jigsaw. But those rumors aren't true right? If so what had Adam gotten himself into .......