Part 9 ~Adams Tasks~

Adam knew he had to do some tasks . In all reality he was a new jigsaw. Adam washed his cup and left to go to the workshop. When he arrived he cleaned the reverse bear trap mouth pieces and got out the bear trap. "what are you doing?" said a voice from in the shadows. Adam turned around and saw Hoffman watching him from in the corner . "setting up a new trap" Adam replied. Hoffman then walked away and went back to his new safe place.Hoffman had been on the run from the police for many years now. Adam walked into the room Lawrence and his games had taken place . The bathroom . Adam had always called the bathroom the shit room but Lawrence would always get annoyed when he'd say that.But Adam had always liked to see Larry annoyed . He thought it was cute.

Adam decided he wanted to get a snack so he walked to the fridge and looked for a snack. He found brown paper bags with everyone's name on it. Adam never packed his lunch and brought it to the workshop with him. He usually took one of Lawrence's snacks . After looking for a bag with Lawrence's name on it , he found one with his name on it. Adam decided to take it and look through it just in case it was poisoned . Adam knew Hoffman could be a bit of a dick to him but he's a dick to everyone right? He thought if Hoffman was only a dick to him maybe he made the lunch and put some sort of poison . When he looked in the bag he saw a note . So he picked it up and read it.

Dear Adam, 8\25\20

I love you very much and i wanted to make you lunch :) . So i packed all of your favorite foods and the ones you used to steal from me . I hope your having a good day babe! I also got your favorite Starbucks drink. It's in the back of the fridge . Anyway i should get back to work love you so much !

- Your handsome husband , Lawrence

When Adam finished reading the note , he started to tear up. He pulled out a cake pop, jello , a sandwich , and a confetti cupcake pop tart .But he knew what he had to do. So he put on an all black outfit and grabbed his pig mask. He got into his car and realized he had forgotten the rag with the drug on it. So he went back inside, grabbed it,got back into his car,and left.When he got home he put on the pig mask and walked inside . He then saw Lawrence who was in the kitchen. He quietly shut the door and snuck up on him. "i'm sorry and love you but i have to do this.". Adam then put the cloth up to Lawrence's face and waited until he passed out. He then loaded his body into the car and left.