The First Time

I could see her. Everyday I see her, As more days pass as I play my childhood superhero. Every time I see her, its like diving into WhiteWater Rapids. Every time I act with her, it's more than Rapids, it's a waterfall. And I can't hold on. Not yet.

The morning of my favorite scene with her, she said "it's a shame there's no doughnuts at the snack bar." I smile next to her as we start the scene. "Action!" Marc shouted.

The rag she wipes across my chest, cleans the fake wounds. Her piercing green eyes start to gaze directly at mine with a smile. I lean my face in closer, just centimeters away from hers.
"Easy bug boy"
"What did you call me?" Both giving a slight laugh.
I lean in closer till our lips touch ever so slightly.
"No" she sighs.
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"I know what this is."she says.
"What is it?" I whisper.
"Everyday for as long as I can remember my father has left every morning, put a badge on his chest, and strapped a gun to his hip. And everyday for as long as I can remember I haven't known if he was going to make it home."

Marc yells cut before my line. I don't know why he does that. But every time it's before my line. It makes me laugh a bit. "Okay that was exactly what we needed guys. We're just gonna make a line change on Andrew's script quick."
I guess that's why.

**Later that night (10:00 pm)**

I head back to my trailer thinking about how it IS a shame there's no doughnuts. And it's making me think of her.

Other trailers surround mine as I walks back.
I stop halfway across the set when I notice a shadow moving. A female figure with a light on in her temporary house. I walk closer, getting a better look. Her hair in a bun with a long sleeve shirt and some boxers. She looks at her phone while sitting on the edge of her bed. I smile with happiness and walk back to my trailer.

**morning**

I wake at normal time, to get ready in the suit to film the action scenes today. As well as getting some breakfast. I see what I never see. Doughnuts and Coffee.

"Hey Marc, do you know who got doughnuts and coffee?" I ask. "No I don't, but they're amazing!" He says with excitement. I see her with the breakfast that's never there.
"Hey did you get these?" I hold up the morning snack. "Oh yeah, I did! I hope you enjoy them." She says proud.

And from then on, I knew that this was just the beginning of Emily stone and I.