- C H A P T E R * * T H I R T E E N -

Author's Note: Hello, everyone! This is the 13th chapter of My American Stepbrother, and I hope you all like it. I've been playing Among Us with my friends, and this is a game I would recommend to everyone since it's really fun. If you don't know what the game is, you may check out my short gameplay below. It's part of this chapter, so I just want you to have an idea what it is. By the way, I was the imposter.

Twitter: JMSenar
Instagram: JMSenar
YouTube: JM Señar

~

Every corridor I pass, every room I enter myself to, there are people talking about Isaiah's latest story post update

Every corridor I pass, every room I enter myself to, there are people talking about Isaiah's latest story post update. On his story, his neck is exposed, showing a faint love marks that I could have caused. Well, that isn't really true. At least not yet. I have yet to receive confirmation that those bites came from me.

The more I hear them talk about it, the more I get crazier. I'm a bit gullible, and I easily fall into traps, so it makes me anxious to hear all of this stuff coming from people's mouth. The entire time, I'm quiet. Since I was with Isaiah and Dylan last weekend, and because Dylan posted a new Instagram post showing the clip of us having fun, people have been asking me if I saw who was with Isaiah that could have possibly given him those hickeys.

The girls are quite jealous, but there are some who consider the girl "lucky" because Isaiah approved. Isaiah is, no doubt, one of the heartthrobs here. America is so liberated, and unlike the Philippines, the women are fierce and straightforward. And it's not a bad thing. I'm just not used to hearing those conversations.

Isaiah's story was yesterday, and it's nearly about to expire past the 24-hour period, but the topic never really dies down. As the last bell rings, signaling the end of the class, I hastily get out of the room to avoid getting some more questions. Isaiah hasn't talked to me after he posted that story. I think he slept over in his friend's house.

Meanwhile, my best friend Max has just left me on read. But as I head straight to the main exit of the school, my phone buzzes, and my best friend's name pops up. When I open his message, he tells me that indeed I really do weird stuff when I'm drunk but it's nothing serious and when I sleep when drunk, I like cuddles. I hug almost anything that is beside me.

As I read my friend's message, it dawns on me that, guaranteed, I'm the cause of those hickeys. Man, I should have realized sooner. Isaiah slept beside me when I was drunk, and I do have a habit of kissing my pillow. Well, not totally kissing it, but you know, spreading my saliva all over it unknowingly. But that's the point. I do those stuff. I gave Isaiah hickeys. I take a deep breath, open my Facebook account, and see that I've got a lot of friend requests in a day. Dylan has tagged me in his post, so I assumed people just started adding me.