- C H A P T E R * * T W E N T Y E I G H T -

Both boys were in Isaiah's room

Both boys were in Isaiah's room. Chad was tending Isaiah's busted lip, tapping the wound using a cotton with alcohol. Isaiah hissed in pain, and Chad muttered sorry. Chad suggested the idea because, apparently, alcohol fixed everything. Isaiah was looking at his beau as Chad took care of him, and Chad was aware of his boyfriend's stare. Chad couldn't focus at all to what he was doing, his fingers shaking a bit.

The door of Isaiah's room was locked so in any case things between might get intense, no one could barge in. They would have to knock.

Isaiah had already heard the reason why Dylan was so close to his boyfriend earlier. He admitted, he really acted on impulse and jealousy drove him up, but he somehow felt that action was justified. Or he wanted to believe it was justified. But at the end of the day, Dylan saved his boyfriend from having a concussion.

"There," Chad said as he looked at his work.

Isaiah's busted lip was still quite swollen, and Chad felt guilty because he knew he was the reason why Dylan and Isaiah fought. It's not like they were doing something naughty, or it wasn't like he's cheating, but Dylan just saved him. That's all.

The shorter boy met the eyes of his boyfriend, and they fell into a comfortable silence. Isaiah was holding his boyfriend's free hand and smiled at him.

They both packed their things already, and they were just waiting for Sarah's go signal so they could all go to the airport and board. Isaiah was really excited and looking forward to this trip. It was going to be his first out of country trip, and what made it even more exciting was, they were going to Chad's hometown.

Isaiah leaned in closer until their lips were almost touching, and he kept his eyes at his boyfriend's. Chad's lashes were long, and he found it beautiful as it complimented his small, brown eyes. The tip of their noses was touching, and it was enough to send Chad on fire. He wanted to kiss his boyfriend but was a little afraid that someone could barge in, even though the door was locked. He didn't want his mom or Bill to find out about this relationship – it was forbidden.

Well, he was overexaggerating. It was sort of forbidden because they were supposed to be step-brothers, but they liked each other. How could they follow that rule? Isaiah was really attractive and funny, although he could be a bit brute, but he was a smart guy. Chad liked almost everything about him except for the brute part.

The taller boy leaned down and finally pressed his mouth against Chad; he had been wanting to taste Chad since this morning, but they didn't have a spare time to do that. They were busy, and the fighting in the bathroom happened, so today wasn't really the dandiest, but Isaiah was glad whatever happened today, otherwise, his boyfriend wouldn't have taken care of him.

Chad immediately kissed him back, as if he was programmed to do so. Their kiss was needy but full of passion. Chad pressed himself closer, only the fabric of their clothes was the barrier between them. The room suddenly got quite hot, and their temperature was rising as each second passed by. Isaiah tugged on Chad's hair, making the smaller boy moan. Isaiah took that opportunity to slip his tongue in, and he tasted every corner of Chad's mouth. As for Chad, it was a different feeling to have someone's tongue inside his mouth, but he wasn't really complaining. He liked it.