Sick day

A/N: Takes place a month or two after Indraprasta is built. Yudhi is sick and his brothers take care of him with Drau.

The day had started bad. Like really bad. Firstly, he'd woken up late, later than his 2 month pregnant wife. He was feeling slightly off, a lot sweaty and he probably would've gone to rest... but then he remembered the council meeting...

He cursed his luck as he dressed up in a hurry and left for the meeting, only to bump into someone along the way. "Brother... where are you hurrying off to?" Sahadeva asked with an eyebrow raised. "To the court obviously. I am late as it is." Yudhisthira said nervously, his face flushed as he straightened his robes.

"And you are burning up so much I can feel the heat till here. Go back to your room" Nakula said as he nearly pushed Yudhisthira back. "But the court! I will take rest after the session is over!" Yudhisthira said.

"No means no. You are going back in there right now. Bratha Bheem, Bratha Arjuna and Panchali are taking care of the court and asked me to keep you on the bed, and if it means I have to tie you up, Panchali has gladly allowed me to do so." Nakula said with a mischievous smile and Yudhisthira sighed, knowing that there is no way to force his way out when the twins are ganging up on him along with the others.

And so he allowed the twins to guide him back to bed and laid down while they pampered over him. He honest to god pouted when they didn't allow him to touch any of the scrolls or books and well... they were going to see a new side of their brother that day, a side that only their mother had seen before... 

"Bratha! Jyesth is honest to god annoying us for quite sometime now and is pulling temper tantrums!" Nakula complained as Bhima and Arjuna entered the chambers. "Where is Panchali?" Yudhisthira asked in concern.

"She is in the kitchen and making something for you to eat. And no need to worry, she will be fine. Two dasis are helping her when she can't do something" Arjuna reassured but Yudhisthira just sat there with a pout, his eyes clearly begging for something.

"Ok, spill. You want something Jyesth. What do you want?" Bhima asked. "You all beside me." "Yes, we are beside you brother. You have to be a little bit more specific" Nakula said with a teasing smile.

"I want you all to cuddle with me" he requested with puppy dog eyes and who were they to ignore this request? They all climbed onto bed and wrapped him up in all directions and slowly rocked him (and themselves) to sleep.

When Draupadi came into the chamber to call them all to eat, she was met with the 5 brothers sleeping on the bed in almost like a dogpile and had to suppress a giggle. And if she'd made a portrait out of it and given it to her husbands... well, who could blame her? It was a cute moment that had been immortalised by their wife.

A/N: 2 OS in a day... I am surprised by myself! And this one is for 5674shw23 as they had requested so... I am really hoping it was up to your expectation bro! Hope you all liked it! All comments and criticisms accepted and appreciated! Prompts are welcome!

Thank you all for reading!!!!!!!!

Rasnak signing off :) ;)

UPDATED ON 6 SEPTEMBER 2020