twenty one

'sleepover at my house!' chenle yelled as he reached the group's lunch table. all of them looked at the black haired boy who seated himself right on jisung's lap. 'i don't care if you have plans, we haven't had a sleepover in forever, you're all coming.' he pointed at the six boys who all nodded, none of them daring to annoy or upset chenle.

thankfully it was friday, meaning their school day was shorter than usual. they only had one class left after lunch and then they were free.

the bell rang, signalling the end of lunch and the group all made a plan to meet at the school gate before they separated to their classes. chenle walked with jaemin and jisung since they all shared a class.

'you definitely have something planned.' jisung said to chenle and jaemin nodded in agreement. chenle just grinned and nodded. 'maybe i do.'

jaemin raised an eyebrow at the boy. 'spill, what is it?'

chenle just shook his head. 'you'll see, don't worry though. you and your boyfriends will love it.' jaemin stared at chenle with a confused look as chenle winked before heading into their class. he looked at jisung and jisung shrugged. 'i don't know, sorry bud.'

their last class was finally over and everyone had made their way to the gates. once all seven of them were there they all squeezed into mark's car. there were only five seats, meaning two people would have to sit on somebody's lap.

'i'm sitting on this chair.' chenle giggled as he plopped himself on jisung, making the younger laugh. jaemin hopped into the middle seat and jeno slid in beside him, pulling renjun on to his lap before the older could protest.

'well that was easy.' donghyuck snorted before hopping into the passenger seat. the boys all sang obnoxiously to chenle's playlist, which included a lot of red velvet and nct 127 songs. everyone joked about how mark and donghyuck looked similar to two of the 127 members.

they finally arrived outside chenle's (huge) house and they all spilled out of the car, grabbing their bags as they did so. chenle guided them through his tall gates and they all piled into the living room.

'my parents are out for the weekend and my brother should be leaving in a couple of hours to stay at his boyfriend's house so we'll have the house to ourselves then.' the boys all nodded and made themselves comfortable as they all started on a netflix show that none of them had seen before.

'casey gives me fat lesbian vibes.' donghyuck stated as he stretched his arms, yawning. it had been a couple of hours since they started the show and they were all invested in it.

'okay but can we talk about elsa? what a bitch.' chenle rolled his eyes and jisung smacked his head lightly with a firm 'language.'

'hey chenle, i'm heading out to johnny's now.' chenle turned around and waved at his brother who smiled at the seven boys before he headed out the door.

chenle instantly sat up as the door clicked. 'now, time for fun.' 

everyone was worried about the mischievous grin chenle wore. he looked around at everyone's faces before yelling 'truth or dare'. everyone groaned at the mention of the game, calling it childish and boring.

chenle rolled his eyes yet again and told everyone to shut up. 'it's only childish if we make it childish.'

donghyuck nodded in agreement. 'i agree, we can make it spicy.' mark, who was sat beside donghyuck, cringed and shook his head. 

'please, never say that again.'

everybody laughed and they all sat down in a circle on the floor. chenle was sat with jisung to his left and donghyuck to his right. then beside donghyuck was mark, then jaemin, then jeno, then finally renjun was between jisung and jeno.

chenle had gotten a water bottle since they were all still underage and he placed it in the centre, spinning it. it landed on jisung and chenle squealed with delight.

'okay pwark, truth or dare?'

'dare.' jisung grinned and chenle giggled.

'kiss me!' jisung happily obliged and everyone groaned at the cheesy yet cute couple.

'okay, next.' jisung spun the bottle and it landed on mark who chose truth. 'mark, do you like anybody?' mark's face flushed and he nodded, looking down.

chenle being chenle got over excited and started throwing questions at the poor boy. 'who is it? is it a he or she? are they in our school? are they in this room?' jisung put a hand on chenle's shoulder, signalling for him to calm down. mark only chuckled.

'you asked who i like and i answered, next.' mark spun the bottle and it landed on chenle.

'dare!' chenle exclaimed and mark smirked.

'i dare you to not open your mouth for the next round unless you have to ask someone truth or dare.' everyone burst into laughter as chenle pouted and crossed his arms.

he spun the bottle and it landed on renjun. 'injun, truth or dare?'

renjun thought about it before he decided he wanted to have some fun. 'dare.'

'i dare you to sit on somebody's lap for the next three rounds.' renjun blushed and he stood up hesitantly before making his way to his best friend. he was yanked back by a hand around his wrist and was pulled on to somebody's lap. he looked behind him to see jaemin glaring at chenle. renjun's face became even more red as jaemin whispered 'absolutely not,'

everyone was staring at the pair with wide eyes. 'okay then, that was a little gay.' donghyuck said, dragging out the 'y' in okay. everyone chuckled before they continued playing for another hour or so.

the end result ended up leaving donghyuck with a hickey, a very flustered renjun, a very satisfied nomin, an excited chenle, a tired jisung and a confused mark.

renjun thought back to the last dare and he shuddered as he thought about it.

donghyuck spun the bottle and smirked as it landed on jeno and the brunette chose dare. 'i dare you to kiss renjun. it doesn't have to be on the lips, it can be anywhere.' renjun's eyes widened and if looks could kill, donghyuck would be on the floor dead.

jeno nodded and turned to the embarrassed boy next to him. he had just finally gotten off of jaemin's lap and now he had to go through more torture. jeno moved towards him, his eyes locked on renjun's lips and renjun gulped. renjun tried to scoot back but was stopped once his back hit the couch. jeno rested his hands on the couch behind renjun, hovering over him slightly. everyone else in the room didn't dare make a sound, they were all waiting to see what would happen next, especially chenle and jaemin.

jeno smiled at the boy who was looking at him with wide eyes, his mouth slightly parted. jeno leaned in and let his lips brush off of renjun's, making the blonde's eyes widen even more. jeno smirked before he moved away and placed a kiss on renjun's forehead. everyone's jaws dropped as they stared at the two. renjun had the same expression as everyone else as he tried to take in what had just happened.

chenle noticed renjun lost in thought and he crawled over to sit beside his best friend, snapping his fingers in front of his eyes. renjun jumped and looked at his friend with a sheepish smile.

'what's on your mind? let me guess, that dare.' chenle laughed as renjun's cheeks turned a crimson red as he nodded.

'i have no idea if they like me or if they're just playing with me.' chenle rolled his eyes and scolded his best friend for thinking like that.

what they didn't realize was two other people had heard their conversation and were now making a plan.

a/n: i have the whole next chapter written already and its lowkey cute but i have no idea whether to post it now or another day

also for the sake of the story they're all still underage so

renjun - 17

jeno - 17

jaemin - 17

donghyuck - 17

chenle - 16

jisung - 16

mark - 17