fourty one

jaemin made his way back into the crowd of drunks, pushing past anyone who came in his way. anyone who recognized him had to double check to make sure it really was jaemin as they were used to the smiley, outgoing side of him.

wooyoung followed behind the blue haired boy with his eyes searching the room. he decided to help jaemin find his crush, putting his feelings for the boy aside for a moment. nobody hurts an innocent soul like renjun and gets away with it.

wooyoung recognized the black mesh shirt that he knew san wore to the party and he tapped on jaemin's shoulder eagerly, pointing to where san stood beside a small sofa once jaemin turned around. wooyoung felt glad he wasn't san when he saw how the look in jaemin's eyes changed once he saw the boy. he could only describe the look as dangerous.

jaemin immediately shoved his way through the bunch of people that separated the two with a shy wooyoung mumbling sorry to anyone who was a victim of jaemin's strong push. within seconds they were now standing behind the clueless boy.

san was talking to another kid in their school, completely oblivious to the piercing eyes behind him. the boy he was talking to, who the two boys recognized as mingi, noticed the pair and his eyes widened when he saw jaemin. he hesitantly hit san's shoulder and pointed behind him. san turned around with a confused look on his face but an amused smile appeared once his eyes met jaemin's.

'jaemin, what brings you here?' san said with an innocent tone as wooyoung took a seat beside mingi to explain what was happening.

'i'm not here to talk.' jaemin grabbed the collar of san's shirt and began to drag him through the room. san attempted to put up a fight but quickly grew tired and let himself be dragged. once they had reached the back door, jaemin wasted no time and threw san in front of him on to the stones that framed the grassy garden before climbing on top of him and throwing punch after punch.

he saw red and lost all thoughts, it was like his head had thrown away all of his morals and there was nothing holding him back, apart from the boy that was now trying to separate them.

'mingi, help me please.' wooyoung let out in a strained voice as he tried to hold jaemin off of san. mingi easily picked up san from under jaemin and pulled him away from the angry boy.

'wooyoung, let go of me please.' jaemin growled lowly and wooyoung had to laugh. 

'you're even polite when pissed off.' wooyoung shut his mouth when jaemin gave him a cold glare. san scoffed at the two and shoved his friend off of him.

'how do you expect to fight me when you can't even get away from a weak bitch like him.' san gestured to wooyoung at the end of his sentence which made the boy frown and lose his focus for a moment. jaemin escaped his grasp and immediately threw san against the wall of the house with his hand around his neck.

'you're a fucking asshole, do you know that? i bet that's a compliment to a sick fuck like you.' jaemin spat out and san rolled his eyes, attempting to shove the blue haired boy off of him. jaemin only tightened his grasp on san's neck, furrowing his eyebrows.

'jeno may have let you go with a couple of scratches, but i'll make sure you never, and i mean never, go near my baby again.' san gulped as a wave of fear washed over him for a second. he quickly masked it as a chuckle and grinned. by now a small group had formed around the pair and neither of them failed to notice the phones recording them, but they didn't care.

'are you done?' san asked with a bored expression, yawning dramatically. jaemin smiled and stepped back from the boy.

'done talking, yeah.' san only raised an eyebrow before jaemin's fist made contact with his jaw. the impact was enough to make san hit the ground with a groan. everyone was speechless as they watched, jaemin didn't look like he'd be very strong but the sight of san on the ground was enough to prove that wasn't true.

jaemin once again towered over san, straddling the boy to throw more punches. a dark bruise was beginning to form on the raven haired boy's jaw and jaemin made sure to add a black eye to match since you know, he's so considerate.

san lost his energy with every passing second and he could taste the blood in his mouth. he finally gave up on fighting back and let himself lay there restless, taking every hit from jaemin.

wooyoung obviously didn't agree with all that san had done to renjun, but he didn't want the boy to die. with one look at mingi, the pair nodded and once again stepped in to stop the pair. the group around them had grown bigger and they all stared with wide, intrigued eyes with some even complaining as mingi and wooyoung got between the two. wooyoung stood in front of jaemin to block him from hitting san anymore and he spoke to him with a calming voice while mingi picked up san bridal style. 

'you take jaemin home, my mom's a nurse so i'll get her to clean up san and give him pain killers or whatever.' wooyoung nodded and waved to the tall boy before taking jaemin's hand and helping him back through the house. jaemin's frustration had been replaced with exhaustion and the boy could barely hold himself up.

wooyoung shook his head at the sight but he couldn't help but wish that his own crush cared about him as much as jaemin did for his boyfriends.

a/n: remember when i said like 95% of my friends hate me ? i was right <3

anyways hello im back from my 3 day crying session how are you are you drinking water are you sleeping well ily mwah