twenty seven

a/n: hi i feel down and kinda stressed so here's an update :D ily all have a good day / night, remember to drink lots of water and i'm proud of you !

jaemin looked at the sleeping renjun in his arms and sighed, running his hand through the blonde's hair. the chinese boy had cried himself to sleep and jaemin could do nothing but reassure him that he's okay. they were now on jeno's couch waiting for him to come home, jaemin sitting on the couch with a curled up renjun still clinging to him.

of course jaemin hated it that his boyfriend was so broken at the moment, but he couldn't help but feel a little bit happy that renjun felt so safe with him. the boy had refused to let go of him ever since he picked him up from the ground and jaemin definitely wasn't mad about it.

as jaemin was admiring renjun from his perfect skin to his pouted lips, jeno burst through the door and jaemin quickly held a finger up to his mouth as he pointed to the sleeping boy. jeno let a small smile appear on his face before he took off his coat and made his way to the pair. he sat beside them, careful to not wake renjun up, and moved a hair out of renjun's face. he looked peaceful which calmed both boys down.

'so how's san?' jaemin chuckled lightly and jeno smiled.

'some guy in the other class got between us before anything serious happened. he seemed sweet but of course san was a complete ass to him, poor guy.' jaemin nodded, secretly glad that nothing had escalated after they left. sure he hated seeing renjun hurt and he wanted to kill san but he didn't want jeno to get hurt in any way.

'forget san anyways, how's jun?' jeno asked, looking at the boy. soft snores escaped his lips which made the pair melt. jaemin's smile however was now replaced with a frown. 'not good, i don't know what san did before we got there but renjun wouldn't stop crying and refused to let go of me. poor hyuck tried to get him to let go for two seconds so i could get out of the car but renjun panicked and shoved him away.'

jeno frowned as he felt his heart crack. everybody knew renjun was the most lovable, caring person who couldn't harm a fly so the fact that he was so hurt that he pushed his own friend was worrying.

'san obviously showed him the picture.' jeno said with a deep sigh and jaemin nodded slowly. 'i hope he knows that we all know it's not him.'

before jeno could reply the doorbell rang and he tilted his head in confusion, none of them were expecting anyone. he got up and went to the door, opening it to reveal their friends.

'we're sleeping over, you have no say in this. do it for renjun.' chenle smiled as he held multiple moomin plushies and renjun's moomin pajamas. behind him stood donghyuck with coffees from his café, a very tired mark and a slightly confused jisung. donghyuck had told chenle what happened in a rushed manner and jisung had only heard about three words with how fast donghyuck had spoken, but of course chenle heard every word and dragged his boyfriend with him to renjun's house to grab some things.

jeno just put his hands up as if defeated and walked away from the door, letting them all pile in. they all smiled at the sleeping renjun on jaemin's lap and chenle shrieked, earning a slap on the arm from donghyuck. 

they just hoped they could make renjun at least a little happier.

a/n: happy late birthday lix <3

one thing i've noticed about stays is not only are they pretty but they also have the prettiest names ???????

meanwhile i hate my name so much and instead go by my nickname >:D