forty four

once the graduation ceremony ended and the boys all spent time with their families taking photos and talking to their classmates, the group of friends all agreed on heading back to jeno's house. his parents had to leave for another business trip right after his graduation so he was more than happy to have people over to keep him from feeling lonely.

they all changed into casual clothing before sitting on the floor of jeno's living room. "i can't believe we're really off to college." chenle broke the silence and everyone nodded. they all had mixed emotions, of course they were excited to finish school and start a new chapter of their lives but they were also scared.

"i can't believe y'all are really off to college, can't relate." jaemin grinned and jeno chuckled, wrapping an arm around the blue haired boy. the pair had decided that college wasn't for them and instead they had other plans, but they refused to tell anyone what those plans were yet. renjun was happy as long as his boyfriends were happy so he didn't mind.

"at least we all want to do similar things so we're going to the same college." jisung's comment instantly made everyone feel a little better as they remembered they wouldn't be leaving each other.

"you're all studying different areas of music, right?" jeno asked and got a nod in return.

"jisung's studying dance while the rest of us are studying music production and performance." chenle said as he rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. "pwarkie boy is so talented."

"i can't wait to conquer the world with my vocals." donghyuck grinned before letting out a high pitched scream, making everyone cringe and cover their ears.

"anyways, you two haven't told us what you're doing yet." mark gestured to jeno and jaemin and renjun looked at his boyfriends with puppy eyes, hoping for an answer.

"you'll all find out soon, we promise, and the wait will be so worth it." jaemin said with a smile as he ruffled renjun's hair before pulling him to cuddle into his side. their friends all cooed and jeno rolled his eyes, throwing a pillow at them.

"i don't know how renjun will last, the poor boy can't go a couple of hours without whining about how he wants to see you two." renjun's cheeks reddened as his best friend exposed him and he shot the black haired boy a glare. jeno and jaemin would be lying if they said they hadn't already thought about that. it worried them but they believed in their boyfriend.

"he's strong, he can do it." jeno smiled and leaned over jaemin to press a kiss on to renjun's forehead.

"why can't we be like that?" donghyuck looked at mark with a pout who looked at him with an expression that said 'are you kidding me'.

"do you not remember all the times i've kissed you and you've gotten mad at me for ruining  your makeup?" 

"well it's not my fault i'm a walking piece of art." donghyuck pretended to flip his hair and everyone laughed at the dramatic boy.

"i'll miss you guys." jaemin said with a sheepish smile and renjun pouted, shifting his position so he could fully lay on jaemin and wrap his arms around him. jeno copied his boyfriend and chenle hopped up to run over to the three.

"group hug !" he yelled as he threw himself on top of jeno. it only escalated from there as all seven ended up in a heap on the floor, crying from laughter and enjoying the moment together.

a/n: y'all are my best friends i love every single one of you >:((((((((((((( let me give u all kisses mwah