12. Gone Wrong

Remix music was tuned so loudly. There was a DJ doing it on the stage. People were gathered and danced randomly in front of him. There were many people walked unsteadily everywhere. This place reeked heavily of chigarette. The lights were flickering as if the owner hasn't paid the electricity bill. My eyes glanced everywhere, like a child sightseeing to spot at any primates in a zoo. We kept on walking. I felt even more nervous and unconsciously grabbed Jane's hand.

We entered the elevator which took us to the second floor, a place for VIPs. He led us to one of the rooms there. There was a man sitting on the left end of sofa. In front of him is a round table on which is located a lot of alcoholic drinks of various brands that I don't know the name of. There were two other men sitting on other sofa in this room. In front of the small table a pole was installed. There was a beautiful woman wore a black masquerade mask that only covered her eyes part and was dressed in too revealing clothes dancing in front of that pole.

The guard with dark glasses who guided us approached a man sitting on the left end and whispered something to him. He was wearing a white shirt and trousers. That man nodded and whisper back to the bodyguard. Then, he raised his right hand which made the dancer stop dancing. She approached him.

She then sat on his lap, facing him. He stroked her cheek and landed his lips on her neck. After that he then tucked a roll of money which was tied in a rubber band into her bra. The woman immediately stood up and left us all. He slapped the woman's butt as she walked away with the bodyguard. The sound of his slap made my ears cringe.

He shifted his gaze to us and raised his hand as instruction for us to approach him. Jane and I did so. She then put the two bags on the table. He opened and checked the contents inside. After he was satisfied with what he saw, he closed them.

He gave us two large suitcases. I gaped at the contents which were piles of ten thousand dollar bills. What a dream to have this much money. I can definitely pay mama's debts with this.

"Please count it," he said.

Jane immediately counted the money. Her fingers skillfully counted the enormous amount of money quickly. While she was counting them, his eyes that never stop preying on me gave me extremely uneasy feeling. Since Jane was such a master at counting money, it didn't take long for her to count all of them. Finally. I want to get out of here fast.

"New guy?" he asked.

"You could say that," answered Jane as she closed the two suitcases. She gave one to me. "Come on, Lessa," she said as she walked out. I nodded and followed after her.

My footsteps stopped when a hand grabbed my right arm. "Wait a minute. You just got here, right? Why don't you join the fun?" he said with a disgusting grin. My eyes were wide open upon hearing it. Is he stupid or something? Didn't he see I'm still underage? Jane already left this room, unaware that I was still here. Shit.

"Sorry, but I'm in a hurry. And you seem to be mistaken, I'm not even old enough to 'have fun' here," I growled. Maybe he thought I'm an adult woman the same age as Jane. Heck, even if I was old enough I wouldn't go to a place like this. But isn't it obvious from my height?

"I'm fully aware of it, relax. This club accepts people from various categories. And there's no need to worry, you won't get caught by anyone. Including, the cops," he spoke with a disgustingly seductive tone as he winked his eyes. It sent shiver down my spine. My heart is racing fast. My breath roared. He really lusted after minors. This man was definitely not normal.

His passionate expression was the exact opposite of my frightened face. "You are allowed to do all the things that are strictly forbidden by your parents here, sounds fun?" he licked his upper lip.