Trials of the Toys (Part 2)

A/N: Hi everyone, just wanted to give another hand clap to another artist who made this, Splosiongirl13 from Deviant Art. If any of you have an account or are going to the app, check her out as well. So sorry I didn't update due to studying for HUGE tests on the way. So pray to whoever for me. And Happy (belated) Mabon and (early) Samhain. Blessed be.

The drummer boy tore his cardboard prison to shreds before bursts out the newly wrapped parchment. He savagely yanked the remaining paper off himself until the only thing left was a gift bow on his hat.

 He savagely yanked the remaining paper off himself until the only thing left was a gift bow on his hat

(Again not my character, also not my art. Please give praise to CinderHollow13 from Deviant Art. Thank you)

He lifted his brow, feeling there was something else on his hat. He tossed one of his drumsticks to his other hand, then pulled off his cap. Seeing the bow his ladyship placed on his box. He hummed in fascination as he inspected it. "Oooooooohhhhhh Trommel you lucky dog got the special treatment." A robotic voice cooed. The said toy's black coal eyes shifted to a familiar metal figure which he calls a friend. Tik Tok.

"Shut up Tiki, it could've been everyone

"Shut up Tiki, it could've been everyone." "Everyone but Lady Eira." The robot sang. The drummer nudged his companion playfully, causing both of them to chuckle. It's been a while since they saw each other, they used to have fun together, train together, tortured together, and even been made together on the same day and year. December 16th, 1942. They had to go their separate ways when Tik Tok was chosen to be promoted as one of the toy commanders. Of course, Trommel was heartbroken that he'll lose his only friend but he encouraged Tik Tok to accept it. Since then they never had time to hang out due to Tik Tok's new responsibilities as a commander.

"Wish me luck Tiki, pretty soon we'll be a duo again," Trommel said, twirling his hat on before racing to the air ducts, stripping off the metal screen. Motioning three gingerbread men, Clumpy, Lumpy, & Dumpy, to hurry up and head to the kitchen while he'll take the living room.

"BOYS!" A firm shout gained the vigilance of the cookies and Trommel. The source of the noise leads to a snake-like jack-in-box, dressed as a jester. Der Klown. He raised himself so he looked taller than he should be. Shadow eyes squinted at the gingerbread men. "If I or the Master finds a scratch or a hair is missing on the Mistress. I'll COME FOR YOU!" Klown bore his teeth with a growl and eyes turned darker than before.