Veronica the Ferrari 250 GTO

Name: Veronica
Make: Ferrari
Model: 250 GTO
Year: 1962
Color: Blue
Interior Color: Black with a covering that has blue flaming skulls

Personality: Caring, kind, loving, protective, and supportive to her beloved, but angry, dangerous, jealous, and murderous to anyone who is a threat to herself or her beloved

Likes: The rush of driving at 100 MPH, long strolls on the beach, camping, swimming, traveling the world, playing nice music, and the love and comfort of being with her beloved

Dislikes: Being abused, left alone and neglected, driving slowly in heavy traffic, bullies tormenting her beloved and girls flirting with him

Powers and abilities: Regenerate from all matter of damage, being able to communicate through her radio, dream manipulation, prowess in martial arts much like her beloved, superhuman strength, telekinesis, electrokinesis, pyrokinesis, conjuration, sensing emotion and driving herself without anyone behind the wheel.

Goals: Find her beloved and be with him forever
Return to her original body
Travel around the world with her beloved
Marry her beloved and live with him in a beachfront villa in Jamaica
Kill anyone who is a threat to her beloved or their relationship

Backstory: Alongside of many other 250 GTOs, Veronica was designed at a Ferrari factory in Italy. A mechanic tries to examine her brakes and steering to make sure they work, but Veronica thought that he was peeking up her dress. She opens her hood and thumps him in the head. The mechanic is a little disoriented and puts his hand on her engine while he tries to regain his bearings. However, Veronica thought that he was groping her and slammed her hood shut on his hand, crushing it. The mechanic lost his job because of his injuries, but he was lucky to be alive. At that moment, a junior manager came by and climbed inside of Veronica. At first, she took a liking to him, until he laid his hand on the backseat and she thought he was groping her behind. In retaliation, Veronica uses the driver's seat to smash his head into the dashboard and knock him out. Surprisingly, nobody knew that she was responsible for what happened. Veronica has had many owners before coming to rest in a car collection in Miami that has been left to neglect. Here, she waits, silently, for her true love to come and take her away.

A/N: I have decided to dedicate this book to BraedimusSupreme. He is the coolest guy I have ever met here, and a friend like him is like a rare treasure from Heaven; very hard to find. Braedey and I happen to share a very similar taste when it comes to cars, especially the old schools. And I'm gonna be starring some celebrities as well. One of which is gonna be nicknamed Billie Jean.