Ch.8

//omg....what's this! An update! Woah bro//

Calla was admiring the surrounding hallway, peering into the occasional window that they came across. Inside each window was always something strange, but nonetheless interesting, as one even had 'whipped cream' with cows being whipped. Calla giggled, and turned to show Charlie but was stopped as Mr.Salt started to make conversation. "Mr.Salt. And you are..?" Call furrowed her eyebrows at the large man, confused as to why he was talking to her. "I'm...Calla Bucket" The man smiled, his gaze trailing down her body before snapping back up to her face. "Nice to meet you mrs.Bucket."
"Ms. Actually. I'm not married." The fat man chuckled, his eyes crinkling at the sides. "How lovely." Salt then began talking, blabbering about his factory and his (spoiled brat) daughter, slowly getting closer and closer to the uncomfortable girl. Just as he reached out a hand to touch the girls arm, he was stopped by a shiny brown cane belonging to none other than Wonka. "Please refrain from touching what isn't yours." With that, Wonka guided the shorter girl with a hand pushing her gently on the small of her back. Calla turned slightly to look up at the man. "Thank you." She whispered, flushing at the smile Wonka gave. "Of course."

It was a few minutes of walking before the group was stopped again. " Wait a minute.  Must show you this. Lickable wallpaper for nursery walls. Lick an orange, it tastes like
an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it." The group of people all looked at each other, unsure of what to do. Mike was the first to try it, before followed by the others. Calla stood by Charlie, laughing as he enthusiastically explained what fruit he had got. "Calla, this banana's fantastic! It taste so real." Calla chuckled, ruffling his hair.
"Try some more. The strawberries taste like
strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!" Wonka smiled, watching as the people (minus a certain girl) lick at the flavored wallpaper. "Who ever heard of a snozzberry?" Veruca questioned snottily, turning back to lick at the wall before her face was caught by Wonka. "We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along." He turned, and began their journey to the next room.

//okay really, really short chapter I know. But I haven't published in a while and figured I should put something out there. Anyways, we're almost at 1k reads???? I've never had a book get so many before so this is CRAZY. Thank you guys so much for everything!!!//