d.e.s.c.r.i.p.t.i.o.n

Allison Carter was one of those girls who lived the perfect life every girl wished to live. She was studying in art school, have a decent amount of friends and enemies (because where's the fun without haters?) and at top of it all, she was popular.

She was happy as anybody can be. She was perfectly content with the life she had until that one day in music class she gets paired up with none other than the devil himself, Tyler Parker.

If we could describe Tyler in one word then it'd be 'asshole'. He talks like he baths in arrogance every day. Allison tended to stay away from Tyler but now that they're partners, how can she do that?

Allison thought that it'd be just a few days til Tyler left her alone forever and her life would be back to the way it was but boy, she couldn't have been more wrong..! She found herself dealing with more than one problem after she officially met Tyler.

The only question left is that, how the hell is she going to survive all these problems at once?

Read to find out.......

Author's Note

Warning: It's not the usual clichés. It have a lot of cliché moments but the romantic ships aren't cliché at all, I can promise you that. You can only survive this book if you're willing to go through tons of grammatical errors (because my language is not English and I'm still learning). There will be typos but I'm actually currently editing this book so it'll be gone soon.

If you've noticed I put this book under the mature category, but I gotta disappoint you Wattpaders.

This book does not contain any smut. (Because I was really young when I wrote this. I still am but you get what I mean.)

Then what did I mean by mature?

Profanity, of course! I don't want any minor learning curse words through my books. Not that anybody's gonna listen but I did what I could do. *Shrugs*

Anywhore, I'm not going to brag it any longer so yeah. You can continue reading...

Bye!

~ Ollie 🐭