EIGHT

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

I GOT THE MUSIC
PART TWO

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Stephanie stared up at the giant portrait on the wall above her, a frown taking over her features at the sight of a grown looking Bobby posing with three fingers to his forehead and the signature Trevor Wilson beside him. For a moment, her anger was pushed aside and replaced by a sadness that squeezed at her heart.

Bobby had been one of her best friends. He had been a band mate. He had been her family. He had been the one to hold her hand when the police told them about the boys. Why would he betray them like this?

"Bobby's house is ridiculous," Alex called out to them, his words snapping Stephanie out of her trance and bringing back the anger and betrayal that had consumed her before. She looked around the house and let out a scoff while Luke walked up to her side, the twins both crossing their arms as they stood next to each other.

"Bobby is ridiculous," Stephanie retorted, Luke nodding his head in agreement. "We treated him like family and he does this to us?"

"Have you seen these platinum records?" Alex questioned, his voice filled with shock.

"Platinum?" Reggie asked, spinning around so quickly that he almost fell off of the table he was standing on.

Stephanie poofed over to where Alex stood, her frown deepening at the sight of all of the songs which were all songs that she and Luke had written.

"He recorded 'My Name is Luke,'" Luke spoke up, the other three turning to look his way. The boy looked even angrier than before as he exclaimed, "My name is Luke!"

At that moment, the front door of the house opened up and a man stepped inside that caused all four of the ghosts to freeze. "It's him!" Reggie exclaimed. Stephanie was poofing in front of the man in an instant, her eyes narrowing as she watched him hold the door open.

"Hey, Carrie! Your mother and I are gonna meditate," Bobby yelled out, Luke and Reggie joining Stephanie as they stared at the man. They saw Bobby glanced outside as if he were waiting for someone and he let out a small sigh of annoyance.

"He wears sunglasses indoors," Reggie muttered angrily. "I can't stand him!"

"I'm in the den!" Carrie replied.

"Cool!" Bobby told her before glancing out the door again. "Honey, I'm not getting any younger here."

"Oh, hush," a voice called out from outside, the sound making Stephanie freeze and furrow her eyebrows. "I was finishing up that phone call that you were, and I quote, 'too busy' to take."