SEVENTEEN

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

STAND TALL

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"Panic! At The Disco," Stephanie muttered, scrunching her eyebrows together confused as she read the name off of the board out front the Orpheum. "Hmm. . .weird name. Sunset Curve is better."

Reggie chuckled softly, his hand slipping into her own with ease as he said, "Oh, for sure."

Alex smiled at the two before shaking his head and saying, "Look, don't worry, guys. Willie said he'd get us on the marquee."

"This is gonna work, right?" Reggie asked, the slight nervousness in his voice hitting Stephanie harder than she thought it would.

"It has to," Luke replied.

Stephanie nodded in head in agreement. "It will," she corrected earning a soft smile from her brother in response. However, it quickly disappeared as Luke, Alex, and Reggie all were jolted once again. They doubled over in pain, Reggie's hand letting go of Stephanie's in order to grab his sides, hoping it would help.

Stephanie could feel her fear eating away at her, her hands desperately grabbing onto Reggie and Alex's backs as she muttered, "It's okay. It's almost over."

"Hey, are you guys okay?" a new voice asked right as the three boys were starting to feel a little better. Stephanie was quick to turn around, the others following suit so that they could all now see Willie who had appeared behind them.

"Yeah," Alex assured him through his obvious winces of pain. Stephanie looked to her best friend sadly, gently rubbing a hand up and down his arm in comfort while Reggie automatically became glued to her side once again. He took her hand in his own, his grip tight enough to let Stephanie know he was desperately trying to hide how much pain he was actually in. "Yeah, it's nothing we haven't felt before."

Stephanie looked between her boys for a second, taking in the way they seemed to be getting a little more relief as each second passed, but seeing the small hint of fear in their eyes at the thought of being jolted once again. The brunette looked to Willie almost instantly, her voice a bit shaky as she asked, "How'd it go?"

"Well, when that opening band wakes up, they're gonna find their bus 200 miles outside of Vegas with no chance of getting back in time," Willie told them, smiling widely which in turn made the others smile as well.

Luke grinned and did a small handshake with Willie before pointing at the boy, "And that means there's probably a promoter upstairs right now freakin' out."