EIGHTEEN

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

STAND TALL
PART TWO

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Within the nanoseconds it took for Stephanie to blink, she found herself going from being in the studio to standing backstage at the Hollywood Ghost Club. It was a shock to say at the least, but she barely even had time to register it all because she was too focused on the fact that her clothes had changed.

Instead of the usual getup she wore, Stephanie now was wearing an emerald green dress that flowed out just a little towards the bottom before coming to a stop mid-thigh. Her curls had been pulled back into a ponytail and she could feel the makeup that had somehow been put on her face. Even her shoes had been replaced with some black wedges which made the girl frown because they weren't exactly the best shoes to be rocking out in. Already strapped to her back was her guitar and she gently reached out to grab ahold of it, the feel of at least one familiar thing managing to keep her calm.

At the sound of her arrival, Luke, Alex, and Reggie who had been standing only a little ways in front of her quickly turned around. Their eyes all widened at the sight of the girl, Alex smiling fondly at his best friend while Luke just furrowed his eyebrows in slight confusion and asked, "Steph? How. . .how did you get here?"

Stephanie blinked and was quick to look up, her eyes taking in the boys in front of her — Alex in a pink and black suit, Luke in one completely decked out with dark blue and black accents, and finally Reggie who was wearing a dark red that Stephanie couldn't help but think made him look even more handsome than he already was.

Reggie's eyes were already on her, his mouth hanging open as he blinked and obviously tried to find the right words to say. Finally, as if not being able to think of anything else, he settled with, "You. . .you. . .wow."

Stephanie couldn't help the blush dusting her cheeks while Alex just rolled his eyes at Reggie. Luke ignored his friends and walked over to his sister, gently placing a hand on her arm while his eyes searched her face for answers, "Caleb didn't stamp you, did he?"

"No, no, he—" Stephanie began, but she was cut off by the man himself walking down the stairs and over to the four.

"Well, don't you look nice?" Caleb teased, his voice making the four frown almost instantly as they looked his way.

"Sweet threads," Reggie muttered, his eyes momentarily flickering over Stephanie once again before he was looking back at Caleb.

"How. . .How'd you know our sizes?" Alex asked.

"That's your question?" Luke and Stephanie both asked, the twins giving identical looks in Alex's direction and making the boy wince as he realized that probably hadn't been the best thing to ask. Although, Stephanie couldn't blame him too much, she was also wondering how exactly Caleb knew what would fit them.