• (carlos x lando) crash

Two updates in one dayyy! this one sucks, but it's kinda long which is good. I thought it would be fun to write what would happen if he crashed and got hurt I guess and lots of people have been requesting Carlando..
__________________________________

Tuscany 2020 but alternate, the part where the pileup crash happens on the safety car restart.

Carlos's pov:

The race was pretty chaotic so far, with Max and Pierre crashing on turn 1. Now that the safety car was ending I was warming up my tyres as I felt a car slam into the back of me, I went flying on top of the car in front as my hand hit the steering wheel hard, a searing pain ran up my arm before the world went black...

Lando's pov:

"Red flag Lando, red flag" I heard over the radio as a shiver went down my spine..

I quickly turned my mic on "what's wrong." I said worryingly, something wasn't right...

"There's been a crash at the safety car restart, can't say more on the radio." Zac my manager said his voice shaking slightly.

"Who!" I yelled loudly, panic rising as I slowed the car down.

"Antonio, Nicholas and Carlos. Nicholas is ok, but we haven't heard from the other two." Zac said, confirming my worst fear. The world started to spin as my breath began to quicken.. not Carlos..

I don't know how I made it back to the pits without passing out, my best friend.. my boyfriend, He could be dead for all I know.

I ran into the garage towards my team anxiously as tears build up in  my eyes. I quickly glanced towards the screen on the wall, the medical team was crowded around three steaming broken cars.. someone was being lifted onto a stretcher, someone in an orange racing suit. A hand flew to my mouth as a sob escaped me.

"No, no, no." I said shaking my head as I crumpled down to the floor, tears now streaming down my cheeks.

"shh, it's ok. It's going to be ok." a voice said gently. I look up from my crying position to see George sat next to me, his hair disheveled, a scared look plastered on his face.

He wrapped his arms around me carefully as I cried. "What if he's dead Georgie.. I can't loose him, I just can't." I gasped into his chest while more sobs took me over.

"You can't think like that L, he'll be fine. look at me.. he will be ok, I promise that." George said turning my head towards him softly with his finger.

I saw a figure running over to us... Alex, his face beaded in sweat and dent marks in his cheeks from where he had just taken his helmet off.

George and Alex were the only people outside of me and Carlos to know about our relationship. They were my best friends.

"I heard about what happened, I came as soon as I could." Alex rushed, glancing from me to George in a what do I do type of way.

"Yeah, thanks Ally." I said trying to force smile at him.

He squatted next to me and I put my head on his shoulder. With George's arms still around me I felt safe squished in between them..

"The race has been canceled so we can go to the hospital with you if you want L." Alex said sympathetically rubbing my shoulder.

"yeah.. yeah let's go please." I whimpered still holding onto George tightly.

"Ok I'll go get the car, meet me by the side entrance to the garage, we don't want any interviewers trying to talk to him." Alex said to George and stood up. "Don't worry it'll be ok, I love you both, see you in a couple minutes."