• (george x alex) wedding²

This is part two to the proposal chapter :)
_______________________________________

George's pov:

"Ready George?" Lando asked as he fixed my bow tie. I nodded and looked in the mirror one last time.

My hair was gelled perfectly, my black suit and blue bow tie were straight and clean. I smiled slightly. "I'm marrying him today," I said with a sigh.

"Yes you are George," Lando said and patted my shoulder.

I smiled then turned around and hugged Lando.   "Thank you so much for being here today, I don't know what I would do without a best friend like you," I said into his shoulder.

We pulled away and Lando smiled at me. "I know, I'm pretty great aren't it." Lando laughed, "But save the sappy ness for your husband."

"Mr. Lando, you're up next," the wedding director told us.

"Good luck, don't cry too much," Lando said to me. I smiled and nodded as he walked away.

The wedding director brought Lando over to the open doors into the church and he started walking. Then the director brought me over where I met my mom.

She smiled at me and hugged me tightly.   "You look amazing George," she said into my shoulder.  

"Thank you mom," I replied and pulled away. I decided that my mom would walk me down the isle, I know it's traditional for the dad to walk down, but I wasn't close to my dad so I wanted it to be my mom to be the one to let me go,.

"Ok, George and George's mom, whenever you're ready," the director told us. My mom and I looked at each other and I nodded with a smile.

We walked over to the doors and slowly entered the church isle. I made eye contact with Alex and smiled. He looked down and I saw him wipe a few tears from his face, Max patted his shoulder gently and smiled at me. I returned the smile then smiled at Charles, who was Alex's other groomsman.  

As we made our way to the pedestal my mom and I stopped and looked at each other. "I love you mom," I whispered.

"I love you too my baby boy," she replied with a smile. I gently kissed her cheek then let go of her arm, she sat down on a bench beside my dad and smiled.

I walked up and held hands with Alex. We made eye contact again and tears grew in both of our eyes. I smiled slightly and Alex smiled back before squeezing my hands.

The pastor said a few things then I heard my name.   "George, repeat after me," the pastor instructed. I nodded. "Alex, with this ring."

"Alex, with this ring," I repeated.

"I give you my heart," he said.

"I give you my heart," I repeated again.

"And this ring." he gestured to the ring in my hand

"And this ring."

"Indicates that we will be together, through sickness and health."

"I will love you until the end, and until we both take our last breath."

"I will love you until the end, and until we both take our last breath." I look at Alex, his eyes still full of tears.

"Ok George, you may put the ring on his finger," the pastor told me. I nodded then slipped the ring onto Alex's left ring finger.

The pastor did the same with Alex then he put my ring onto my ring finger.  

"Do you, George William Russell take Alexander (something) Albon as your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asked me.

"I do," I said with tears in my eyes. Alex smiled as he wiped away a tear that fell onto his cheek.

"And do you, Alexander (something) Albon, take George William Russell as your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asked Alex. Alex nodded with a smile.

"I do," Alex answered. I smiled at him and he smiled back.  

"I now pronounce you married! You may kiss the groom," The pastor announced. Alex pulled me in by my waist and slowly connected our lips. I smiled into the kiss and he did as well.

I could barely hear everyone cheering, all I could focus was my beautiful husband in front of me. Just the two of us.

Happily
Ever
After :)
________________________________
it's short and fluffy but I definitely owe you guys more chapters after not uploading in like forever😬.

Also, do you have a preference in what Pov I put it in, because I've done a couple where it's in third person and a couple in first and I'm not sure which one I prefer yet. Please lmk.

Thanks for reading

💛- C