• (lewis x sebastian) world champion

A little birthday update for y'all since it is 12am :)

Since Lewis just won the world championship (what a shocker) and Seb was on the podium (yippee) I thought to make it about winning idk. And @Yoshifan456 wanted a Seb one, so yeah.. here lol. I've been at my moms house this past week and there is no internet! So I couldn't really write :'( . but I'm back now, enjoy
________________________________

Before Turkish Grand Prix (if that gives any indication how long ago I wrote this :P)

Sebastian Vettel was a four time world champion, one of the greats. But now, in 2020 his season had completely derailed his entire career, no one remembers his world championship titles or his 53 wins, only that he's not scored higher than tenth in the last five races or that he hasn't gotten a podium this year or that his teammate is so much ahead of him. Next year he's not going to drive at Ferrari, he's going to Aston Martin. It was partially his decision but mostly his team was sick of him. He just wanted to get this season over with.

"Morning Seb." Charles said smiling as he walked into the Ferrari garage on Sunday morning. Don't get him wrong Seb was fond of the young Monegasque, Charles was always kind to him and he was a great driver but he was tired of being showed up by a kid.

"Good morning Charles." Seb responded "are you excited for the race?" Neither of them were starting great 12th and 14th but it was the first time Sebastian had out qualified him.

"Oh yes! It's a great track, anything can happen." Charles gleamed probably referring to the racing points starting 1 and 3 and the Mercedes nowhere to be seen.

"Yeah." Seb said, Charles was always so positive.

"Although Lewis is obviously going to be champion it would still be great to have a podium or two." Charles looked at Sebastian. "How's stuff between you two anyway."

"What do you mean?" Seb asked puzzled.

"I mean your cHeMiStrY." Charles said in a singsong voice. "there's obviously something there. I see the way you look at him and the way he looks at you."

"What n-no." Seb stuttered his cheeks turning a dark shade of scarlet.

"Come on man, anyone can see it. Shoot your shot." Charles told him, putting his racing suit on.

"No I can't do that, I'm not cut out for love, I'm much too old anyway."

"You're not too old, you're in your early thirty's. You can't think that yet, not all love happens in your teens and twenties." Charles stated.

"That's true, but I-" Seb tried to say but gets cut off by Mattio shouting.

"10 minutes till start! Get onto the track." He glared at everyone.

"Well anyway see you after the race, good luck." Seb told Charles, patting his arm.

"Yeah you too." Charles said.

. . . . .
(After the race, I'm lazy lol)

"P3 Sebastian, P3! That's a podium."

"Wooooohooo!! Wooo!!!!" Seb screamed into the radio. It felt good, it's been so long since he was on the podium. Well not that long, only a season.. but still it felt like eternity.

"Lewis P1, Checo P2, Charles P4." Seb felt his heart rise and fall, Lewis was a world champion again! But he just stole the podium spot Charles had on the last lap. He pulled into the spot behind the P3 board.

He jumped out of the car excitedly and was greeted by his team. "One sec." Seb said to everyone and walked over to Lewis's car.

Sebastian crouched down next to Lewis who was still in his car "Good job Lew, you deserve it." He whispered so only Lewis could hear. He was so close he could feel his breath catch. (Did that moment give you chills or just me?)

"Thank you Seb." Lewis said quietly looking at him through his helmet.

"Well I'll let you go celebrate, don't want to hold up a seven time world champion." Sebastian smiled, pulling away.

"Ok.. hey can we talk later though? After the interviews and ceremony." Lewis asked after a minute.

"Ok, um sure." Seb said as Lewis climbed out of his sliver arrow.

What could he possibly want? Millions of thoughts ran through his head, but a pat on his back snapped him back into reality.

"Good job.." Charles said quietly, Seb could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Thanks, you too." Seb smiled slightly.

(After the podium)

"Hey Seb" Lewis said making Sebastian turn around in surprise once he got to Lewis's garage.

"Hi? What are we doing here Lewis." Seb asked.

"Oh um.. I wanted to talk to you." Lewis said looking down at his toes.

"About what." He sighed.

He stayed quiet for a few moments before taking a breath.. "I'm in love with you." Lewis whispered, his voice breaking.

"You want to know something." Seb smiled placing his lips onto Lewis's gently before pulling away. "I feel the same."

Lewis's eyes widened before kissing him again. "Wow."

"I've loved you for a long time, years and years.." Seb said, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Why are you crying?" Lewis asked pulling away.

"I don't know.. I just didn't think this would ever happen." He said quietly. "But why now?"

"Well I thought since we both won't be in the sport a lot longer and we got a podium together today.. it would be a good time to talk because we might not ever see each other again.." Lewis sighed.

"Oh.." Seb smiled, wiping his tears from his cheek as Lewis pulled him into a hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too... my world champion."
________________________________

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, It's not good at all but it was fun at least lol.

I've been writing so much that now after every quotation mark my suggestions are their names.

Aw thanks boys, love you too lol. Anywayyy hope you enjoyed the chapter, please make sure to comment vote and follow (I want to get to 20 followers by the end of the year, follow for follow) Thanks for reading!

💛- C