• (max x daniel) drunk party

This one is loosely based one a one shot I read the other day that I really liked.. don't remember which one but I think it was one in German

______________________________________

Max Verstappen was never one to party. He'd rather be sitting at home and doing nothing. Parties to him were just a bunch of drunk, horny, kids, looking to get in each others pants. But for some reason, his friends convinced him to go. There wasn't a race that weekend so Charles and Alex had been begging him to go with him.

As Max walked into the house where the party was held, the strong scent of alcohol hit his nose. He told himself he wasn't going to drink but that promises was broken as he set foot in the kitchen. The brunette was soon chugging down cups of god knows what, the liquid burning in his throat as it went down each time.

As the night progressed, Max became more and more drunk and no one was stopping him by any means, as they were all drunk too, except for one. Daniel Ricciardo. Daniel loved parties, the Renault driver had also promised himself that he wouldn't drink that night, and he didn't since he was the one taking them all home.

As of now, Max was looking for another drink, even though he wasn't even done with the one he had in his hand. He stumbled around the house in search of the kitchen, hitting someone and sending then straight to the floor as he did so.

"Ow" Daniel said rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh sorry Danny" Max slurred. "Didn't see you there."

"I-its ok" his former teammate responded grimacing, holding his head.

"C'mon, I'll take you upstairs to get away from everything down here." Max gestured to the stairs, reaching for Daniel's hand.

The alcohol Max had taken in in bulk, had somehow worn off. Not completely gone, but enough for him to actually know where he is.

"Thanks" Daniel said as Max handed him an ice pack for his head.

"No problem." he responded. "I'm really sorry about running into you." He said gesturing to his head.

The boys made it to the room, sat on the bed and started talking. The night was flying by for the two. They had talked for hours on end until they realized what time it was. Max had no idea what had gotten into him when he started leaning in. Apparently neither did Daniel when he did the same thing. Their lips melted together in perfect sync.

"I'm sorry.. don't know why I did that." Max said pulling away stuttering, shocked at what had just occurred.

"Don't be sorry, I liked it." Daniel said biting his lip.

Max blushed looking at the older driver "I did too.. I've been wanting to do that for years, I don't know why it took until we were drunk for it to happen." His words slightly slurring together.

"Well then come here, make up for lost time." Daniel whispered, moving closer as Max's lips connected with his.

Daniel's fingers soon found their way in Max's messy hair. The kiss continued for a few moments, both of them not wanting to pull away but reluctantly doing so as someone knocked on the door. "It's Charles! Max are you in there?"

"Yeah, come in" Max said with sigh

"Hey, I'm gonna take Alex home, he's like blackout drunk right now, you comin?" Charles asked, Daniel reached over for Max almost as a no.

The younger looked over at Daniel and said, "I-i think I'll stay here for a bit longer. I'm sure I'll find a ride home."

"Ok. See ya" Charles said leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

The two sat in a comfortable silence, the muffled sound of music coming from downstairs.

"So-"

"So-" they said, simultaneously

"Fuck it" Max said to himself, leaning over and smashing his lips onto Daniel's for a second time.

Max rolled over breathing hard.. his fingers stroking Daniels cheek. "Wow, I love you."

Daniel knew Max was drunk and probably didn't mean it, but it was nice to hear.

"I love you too.." Daniel whispered to Max who had already fallen asleep on his chest.
_____________________________________

First chapter done! I know it was a bit short, I promise I'll try and make them longer.

💛- C