° (marcus x callum) proposal

I feel so terrible that I haven't updated much, I have midterms coming up and I need to study so I haven't had much time to write, uggh I feel bad.  Also this is my first ever f2 os, This one was requested by @Babb1ee hope you enjoy :)
______________________________________

Callum's pov:

I took a deep breath.. this was it. I fiddled around with the small white velvet box in my pocket.

There he was, just standing there looking as handsome as ever.

"Marc...?" I asked getting him to turn around to face me as I pull out the box.

"yeah Cal?" he said, looking puzzled until his eyes lit up. "Oh my god, an ice cream truck. Can we get some please."

I sighed and placed the ring back in my pocket.. so much for that idea that I've been planning for months, "Yeah sure." I smile slightly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!  You're the best boyfriend ever!" Marcus laughed, kissing me on the cheek before running to the ice cream truck. Honestly sometimes you would think he was a little kid on Christmas.

He came back a couple minutes later with two ice cream cones in hand. "Here you go, I got one for you.. mint chocolate chip, your favorite."

"Thank you my love." I said, taking the cone from his hand.

"Yeah of course, what do you want to do today babe, on our day off." Marcus smiled, licking his ice cream.

I thought of the ring that's sat heavily in my pocket. "I don't care, whatever you want I'm fine with. As long as I'm with you it's going to be a great date."

"Ok, then let's go to the movies, I've been dying to see [insert movie here]." Marcus said happily.

Well you can't do a romantic proposal at the movies so I guess I'll have to wait til tonight, we can go to a fancy restaurant. "Ok, cool." I smiled.
. . . .

After the movie finished we walked out and it was raining, the sun had already set so it was very cold and very very dark.

"I know we had plans to go out to eat Cal.. but I'm so wet and cold, can we just go home." Marcus said shivering in his t-shirt.

"Oh but, I had something important-"

"Please." He pleaded, he looked freezing the poor thing and I didn't want him to suffer.

"Yeah of course.. let's go home." I sighed taking off my jumper and put it over my boyfriends shoulders.

"Thanks baby." Marcus smiled. "Today's been fun."

"Thats good, I liked it too." I said, even if I couldn't do what I wanted.. it was still really nice to spend time with him since it's rare now for us to have a weekend off.

We ran home hand in hand trying to get out of the rain as quickly as possible.

Marcus decided to take a shower and get out of his wet clothes, so I was just laying on our bed scrolling through social media when my phone rang.

I checked the caller and it was Mick, so I answered "Hey."

"Hey, how did it go?" Mick asked excitedly.

"It didn't. I keep trying to ask him but he never wants to do anything with me.. does that just mean we shouldn't be together? I love him more than anything Mick, I don't want to lose him.. should I give up, is it stupid to want to get married this young?" I asked into the phone, tears falling.

"Hey don't say that, he loves you too. I just don't think he knows what you're trying to ask yet. He'll say yes, just find a way where you can't have an interference." Mick said, trying to calm me down.

"You mean like, just asking him? But what if I want to do something special."

"Any proposal is going to be special Cal, it doesn't need to be fancy and expensive for it to be memorable."  Mick reasoned.

"Yeah you're right, I've been so stressed about making it perfect, I forgot why I'm doing this to begin with.. because I love him and want to marry him." I said quietly.

"Yeah, you can do it Cal, I believe in you" Mick laughed. "Now I have to go, talk to me tomorrow?"

"Ok, bye Micky." I said hanging up the phone. I feel a lot calmer after that.

I lay back down, my mind racing. I heard the shower turn off and the door open. "Look who's finally done." I said looking up from my phone.

"Hey, it takes time to look this good!" Marcus said pouting.

"You always look good babe." I laughed. (I can't be the only one who think Marcus is actually like really cute)
. . . .

I looked over at the clock next to my bed, 7:25am, I try to not wake up Marcus who's still asleep next to me when I get up.

I decide to go into the kitchen and make some breakfast for us. I grabbed a pan from the cupboard and put it on the stove when an idea pops into my head.

I put the eggs and bacon onto the tray and picked up the ring off the counter. I carefully place it next the food and sigh, it's now or never. I'm going to do it..

(Ok so I tried looking up some inspo photos on Pinterest but I couldn't find any, so just imagine a nicely laid out breakfast tray with a ring idk.)

I pick up the tray and look at the time, 9:02, hes definitely awake now and is just on his phone like he always is in the morning.

I opened the door and placed the tray on our bed, "I made you breakfast babe." I said kindly.

"Aw that's so nice of you.." Marcus said, then stopped. "Cal... what is this." Marcus asked, spotting the ring on the tray.

"Marcus... I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I said taking his hands. "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, I know we're young.. but I want to marry you, will you marry me?"

"Are you serious? Of course I will!" Marcus gasped.

I skipped the ring onto his finger and gave him a kiss, I was the luckiest man in the world...

____________________________________
Over 500 reads already!!!! That's so many, I don't deserve you all! I also have no requests left, so please give me some more 🙏🏻. Thanks for reading.

💛- C