Chapter 10: Her Mystery

"W-What?!" she mumbled sacredly.

"Yeah...he will be here soon. The organizer  is also his friend but...... he never accept the invitation where Varun came and moreover he was ready to fly from New York to London just for this party*chuckle*. Is there anything special gonna happen here?" Ravin asked to Statue Mahi.

"Did he know I m here?.....

Is he really coming here so far just for this  party?...

What if he knows my identity already and finding me?!....

Oh No... I have to get out of here quickly." she thought.

Mahi wasn't able to process anything, many thoughts were running in her mind. She wasn't paying attention to her surrounding that Varun was already beside her holding her waist.

"I wonder what SM company's 'Manager' have so interesting to talk to my wife?" He said in cold tone glaring at Ravin and pulling Mahi by his side who was lost in her own thoughts staring blankly nowhere.

Ravin pulled his hands in air backing off "Chill Mr. Mafia King, I just introduce myself to her."

"Well my wife don't need unwanted people's introduction so... you could take your leave now." he give him death glare at last and Ravin just chuckle bitterly and leave.

Varun P.O.V.

I was about to scold her for disobeying me. But for my surprise she was trembling.

"I-I w-wanna go h-home" she utter in shivering voice almost a whisper.

I hold her hand it was cold and shacking as when, but I still asked her. "Why?... What happen?" 

Her expression changed in fake smile which my eyes quickly notice. Something is wrong.

"J-Just a sudden headache. I-I don't feel like s-staying... c-can you call Prakash or Rax to send me home" Listening Rax's name from her mouth, I felt angry but seeing her state I decided to control myself.

"No need! they are busy... and I m done here already so let go." I said not trying to show her my jealousy....wait jealousy?! W-Whatever.

We left for our car and drive to house. I keep on glancing at her lost figure like she is damn worried about something.

Somehow I wanted to know why she wanted to leave there suddenly. Then she broke the silence

"You.... know Shaw group?...." she asked

"Yes... why you asked?" my eyes got darken but focusing on road.

"ha ha um.. nothing well the person earlier was one of their man so I wonder...." really or did he tell her something not suppose to be heard by her.

Or she got some nice offer form my enemy to backstab me?

"Relation of Shaw's and Singh's are not good but more bloody. You better not hookup your flirty ass with them because IF they use you to get me then may be I save you once but then I. will. kill you... by my. own. hands...."

"so if you wanna live, stay away from them and in peace then...." I stop the car as we reached the house but before getting out I complete my sentence.

"From me too."

He left her alone in the car.

She was hurt when he again false accuse her and said he will kill her by his own hand but what can she expect from a heartless person like him.