Chapter 21: Leave me

After leaving Varun went to his private penthouse and keep drinking. His eyes were red because of hurt or anger, he himself couldn't differentiate.

He keep throwing's empty bottles on floor crushing like he crush Mahi. All he was thinking of Mahi and Kevin's word. Soon he was drunk and sleep.

*Next morning*

Mr. Singh's p.o.v.
I return to London as soon as I got to know Kevin was here and one of his man was in my gang giving him all details of our plan.

I got that betrayer I shot him and send my man to find his current place but he was staying here all this time.

I thought to met Mahi first, so now I'm in front of my son's and daughter-in-law's house. But the guard didn't open the door so I went out and asked him to open.

"Sorry sir but young m aster said not to let anyone in." he said saluting Mr. Singh.

"Why? did something happen? Where is Varun, his car isn't here too?" as I asked guard lowered  and shook his head.

"OPEN THE DAWM DOOR NOW!!" he flinched on my shout and run to open the door.

I got in and found that all the outside windows are close even the front gate. I ring the door bell but no-one came out.

Then I called Varun but it was switched off, so I called Mahi but she was also not picking. I felt nervous and command my man to break the door.

I immediately got in living room and it was mess. A torn blazed, a belt, broken pieces of glass, a thermos and dried soup thrown on floor.

And then my eyes went to blood on floor. I was shocked, I called Varun's and Mahi's name but no response. I sent my man to look is there anyone here.

After a couple of minute he came panting, I frown my eyes on his words.

"S-Sir.... Miss Mahi... she is fainted in bathroom."

"WHAT!?!" I instantly run upstairs to the room my man told.

As I opened the door I saw a stream of dried blood to bathroom like she crawled all her ways. I followed it and then what I see it took breaths. 

That little girl was lying on cold floor lifeless. I run to her and try to walk her up. My man helped to carry her to bed and I tell him to call doctor.

My eyes fall on her state, her hairs all messed up, bruins and wounds all over her hands and legs, torn topper, finger marks and two big red spots on her neck, her face which use to have the brightest smile was all covered with dried tears, wound on head and blood stain on corner of her lips.

Who the hell dare to touch this angel!?

Her body was ice cold. I cover her with blanket and rub her hands. After a minute her eyes fluttered and weakly open.

I was relived that she got her consciousness, but when she saw me she jumps out of bed and fall on the ground.

"Please don't come near me Varun.. please I beg you" she said crying and covering herself.

Wait, Varun did that!?!  I saw horror in her eyes and she keep on throwing small things toward me.

"Mahi child its me Dhruv Uncle.. Father... please calm down" I said in soft voice to calm her down.

"Please don't kill me.. I beg you" she fall again and start begging, joining her hand and it made me feel so horrible.

She was so scared that her body was shacking badly.