Chapter 19: Misunderstanding

"Why?.."

"Shaw's Leader Kevin is here he.. wants to meet you right now" Prakash report him.

"OH MAN.. why now!*sigh* I m coming"  they end call and Varun race the car to Daily club and yes Daily club is own by him and Kevin is his biggest enemy which he can't take casually.

After a fast drive, he went inside the club found Prakash waiting from him, he took Varun to Kevin and his men.

As Varun enter he had his deadly serious cold look, hands in pocket where as Kevin had his evil smirk.

"Long time no see Varun, The. Mafia. King." Kevin mocked, he signaled his men to leave the section "I would like to talk you alone" so Varun also signed Prakash to go out.

"So Mr. Mafia King Varun Singh.. you must be wondering why I m here....well to take my thing back." Varun lift an eyebrow at him

"Don't give me that look I m talking about your so-called-wifeShe is my person... from the very start of this mess." he said tilting his head where as Varun clench is jaw and fist.

"Do you even know what you are saying. I can kill you right he--" Varun didn't lose a bit but he cut him off.

"You must have thought since your so-called-wife has entered in your life you have encountered so many unwanted things don't you? " He chuckle.

"Well she came to you because of me.... if I wasn't there you have never met her..... I am the person who sent her to you to get your information and keep you away from Maria so that I can get her before you."

"you think I will believe you... ridiculous" Varun chuckled darkly.

"Varun did you found out who deleted all documents of Maria from your Computer" He said throwing some pictures of Mahi working on his computer from side view.

"At Paris mission you were injured well I sent those men to kill you as soon as Mahi told me.... at New York that security room was destroyed by me after I got records... she is such a good spy god!" his every word was crashing Varun's world.

He keep on checking those pictures in disbelief but they her real

"Now its time for her to get back to her owner.... I m sure she must be waiting for this after all she asked such a big amount to trap a Mafia King... " before leaving Kevin stopped at entrance and tilt back to Varun.

"If you don't believe... get in Room no. 145 it will be easy for you to digest." he chuckled evilly and Leave him all blank.

Meantime Mahi had already reached in room waiting for Mr. Singh.

"Where are you Father its already 6:10. What if Varun get home before me, he will kill me, Should I tell him our plans now, I think I can believe him and you are also here, it will be easy for me to make him understand" she said checking her wristwatch after every 5 second.

Suddenly the door open, made her turn to the person but as soon as their eyes met she froze.

"Kevin!??... wait he don't know this face." she thought and asked "sorry mister you got in wrong room".

"Drop the act babygirl I know you are Maria and you forgot, I m your first costumer, Kevin Shaw" he said walking to Mahi who was shocked af.

"W-What are you talking about... who is Maria I m not--" she try to defend.

"Yes! you are... You are such a vixen huh? Asked help from old Mafia King and married his son to defend yourself... It was luck that my one man at New York car accident saw your face but bad that because of that old Singh, he was in coma all this time"

"Now see he got up after 2 weeks and even recognize your face once I showed your wedding picture to him... you know? you were always in my suspicion but now I m damn sure you are Maria... After that what not I did to get your axis and now.. I know everything about your plan" he was close to her.

"Y-You won't get a-anything from me." she shuttered but try to hide.

"Oh babes I do and for that I was ready to pay you too but your foolishness got on my nerve and who do you choose to protect you, fool!, I m just interested in that device but your husband!.. he is crazily finding Maria to Kill her." he said with cocky smirk.

"even if he found out I believe him, he will never force me to make it a weapon if I say so for once." she defend and step back as Kevin was reaching her.

"Oh babygirl, you have no idea what he is. He is Mafia king means the most ruthless, heartless person who kill people without thinking twice."

"He will do anything to make sure he is on top and you think your puppy love will change his spirit. Then what about this, what happen if he believe you are my spy." Mahi saw him with shock and confusion.

"You know what Mafias do to betrayers?...he smirk and went near her ears.

"they beat them to death and... I already thrown the spark on bushes. Now only I can save you from this fire honey." he touched her face but Mahi step back and slap him hard.

"I don't care, he said he loves me and I also love him. I know he will believe me and understand me so fuck off " she spoke out with stern. 

Kevin look at her in anger and hold her wrist stopping her from leaving and throw her back on wall pinning his hand.

"You need some punishment girl" He came near her face and whisper.

He slap her and pinched her skin with his hand between neck and collar bone leaving a red mark. She shout load on pain tried to punch him.

In the process she didn't noticed he put a fake check in her pocket. He throw her on the floor and spoke

"Believe your myths, I wont mind eating a roasted chicken either. I know you won't tell him your identity after what I told but remember you will... end up to me bitch!!"

With that he walk out of room. He saw Varun in corner of his eyes entering the corridor. He act dusting his cloths and walk out such that Varun could see him leaving.

After a second Mahi stood up and came out totally blank thinking of what on earth he would have told to Varun.

She set her cloth once again but little did she know someone had already got wrong idea of all this. A dark pair of orbs fuming in anger walk to her back.

Suddenly she felt someone is pulling her scalp off, she gasp in pain saw the person who was shivering in anger.

"V-Va-run" she tried to free up herself but he jerk her head harshly causing her to shout.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"