Chapter 3: Too Many Pinkie Pies

It was a bright sunny day out in Ponyville today as both Spike and (Y/N) are seen with Twilight over at the Ponyville restaurants helping her try out a new spell that involved transfiguration. She has set an apple down on a table and wisps of magic then envelop the fruit and slowly float it off the surface, and it begins to stretch and elongate as if made of rubber. After several seconds of this decidedly un-apple-like behavior, the spell dissipates and the fruit settles back onto the table.

Spike: Try again, Twi, you can do it!

(Y/N): Don't worry Twilight. It may be a difficult spell, but I believe that you can do it.

Twilight wipes some sweat off of her forehead to clear a little bit of exhaustion.

Twilight Sparkle: Phew, yeah, this spell's a toughie. But I feel lucky this time! One, two. . .

???: HI!

A pink blur races across and tackles (Y/N) which causes Twilight to get startled and she shoots her magic in the wrong direction causing it to ricochet crazily off an overhang and the ground, then scores a direct hit on a hapless bird perched in a tree. (Y/N) is then seen on the ground being hugged tightly by none other than the pink party mare herself, Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie: Hey (Y/N)! Did I surprise you?! Did I surprise you?! Huh? Huh?! HUH?!?!

(Y/N): *grunts* Hey Pinkie! It's great to see you too!

Twilight then give a slightly jealous glare to Pinkie.

Twilight Sparkle: Pinkie, why did you do that?!

Pinkie then get's off of (Y/N) to go and give a hug to Twilight as well.

Pinkie Pie: 'Cause hugs are funneriffic, especially when you throw one around a friend. Whatcha doin'?

Twilight Sparkle: Trying to turn that apple into an orange!

Spike: But you kinda threw her aim off. . .

An orange with bird wings then flies past them and (Y/N) shoots his own magic at the flying object to turn it back into a normal bird.

Pinkie Pie: Wheee! *giggles* What a cute orange birdie! Do me next, Twilight! Do me, do me!

(Y/N): You really want to be turned into an inanimate object?

Pinkie Pie: It wouldn't be so bad. Besides, it would be both fun and I would be delicious!

As Pinkie bounds happily, it carries her back so that she collides with an arriving Rarity, who has donned a hooded dark gray cloak.

Pinkie Pie: Ooooh, Rarity, wanna see Twilight turn me into an orange? It's gonna be funna-fun-fuuun!

Rarity: As fun as creating this haute couture ensemble that I just finished making? Delightful, non?

Rarity takes off her cloak to reveal the said ensemble that consists of a sleeveless dress with a two-layer skirt, magenta with lighter trim over striped light blue, and a darker magenta blouse whose collar is the same color as the skirt trim.