End of Arc 1: The Harem - Part 2

Previously on MLP FiM: The Hero of Equestria. . .

(Y/N) explains about caused his dark powers to first be discovered all across his home world, Earth. He finally understands that his power originated from negative emotions that he felt every time they go deep into his mind. Luckily, after having a talk with his mother, he was able to make his first friend on Earth which was indeed his own mother. Back in the present, (Y/N) explains that for a long time after being great friends with the Mane 6, he's developed huge feelings for them, but can't decide who to choose since he doesn't want to hurt any of their feelings. Twilight then finds a book finding out what happened in ancient Equestria history and tells the rest of the girls that they can all be (Y/N)'s girlfriend. With that out of the way, they found the perfect opportunity to confess to him on his birthday party which they all enjoyed for the most of the day. The Mane 6 were getting ready to confess, but not before everything was interrupted by the villain who has been seeking (Y/N) all of this time. He finally reveals himself to all of Canterlot as Grogar. Just who is this evil creature and what does he want with (Y/N)? You're about to find out as we continue on to see how it ends.

Now back to where we left off. . .

The Mane 7 and everypony currently inside of the ballroom were looking at Grogar with extreme shock.

Grogar: You may call me. . . Grogar!

However, even though that seemed as some kind of name that was suppose to intimidate probably anypony, the next reaction that came from everypony around was unexpected.

Their shock immediately turns into confusion as the screams of terror coming from everypony around became silent. The Mane 7 all raised eyebrows at that name as well.

(Y/N): Uh. . .

Twilight Sparkle: Huh?

Rainbow Dash: Who. . .?

Rarity: That's um. . .

Fluttershy: . . .

Applejack: Yeah. . .

Those kind of confused reactions came from everypony around as the entire room was now completely silent. Grogar's evil smirk turned into a frown as that was something that shouldn't be happening right now.

Grogar: T-That's it. . .? No, screams of fear just like a minute ago?

The Mane 7 all looked at each other perplexed as it should be known to Grogar that they have no idea at all who he is and neither does anypony around the ballroom as they were all muttering on who this guy actually is. The monsters around however, just remained stationary and did not attack whatsoever most likely due to Grogar's command.

Grogar: . . .All of you have got to be joking right now?! I am THE Grogar! The Father of Monsters! Former Ancient Emperor of Equestria!

Twilight turns to (Y/N) who just shrugs his shoulders on having no idea at all who Grogar is like everypony else.

Twilight Sparkle: *whispers* I've read quite a few history books on Equestria, but. . . nopony has ever mentioned me about this guy, before.

(Y/N): *whispers* Me neither. I don't know him. . . but I feel like I've seen him before. I just can't put my hoof on it.

Grogar: Does ANYONE care to even respond to me?!

The Mane 7 and everypony around simply stared at Grogar with complete silence as there was nothing heard, but crickets chirping. . . coming from Pinkie Pie who was imitating the noise. The rest of her friends looked at her and when she noticed, she smiled, stopped making the noise, and decided to be the first to address Grogar.