Chapter 11: The Harem - Part 1

(A/N): Oh, how both you and I have been waiting so long to see this chapter published. It's finally here. Here you go comrades, the season finale. Now just a little heads up, these chapters also take a lot of inspiration from a certain movie that I saw this year, so don't be too surprised if you see a lot of references.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Well. . . looks like we've finally reached to where I hook up with the girls. As I stated in the beginning, I never thought that my fate would be to go to Equestria and protect the ones that I love dearly. But like I said, I always keep my promises to all of my friends no matter what happens. However, this story that I'm about to show you, is different. This is where I nearly lost my life in order to protect the six mares that I love the most. As you all know, the weird voice in my dreams stated that I have some kind of dark power in me. You may think that this all started when I yelled at my friends for shunning somepony else. . . but you thought wrong. Every hero out there has an origin, including me. I'm about to tell you the very first time that I discovered the dark powers inside of me.

Earth, 8 years ago before I went to Equestria

It was just a casual day in my hometown as cars were driving along the roads, people were walking all the way down the streets, and birds were flying in the air chirping beautifully. You probably didn't expect me to live in such a great town. It was probably the best and only place on Earth that I live in.

You're probably wondering. . . where am I amongst all of these wonderful people? Well. . . I'm not.

On a trail inside of a forest some 9 year old kid is seen walking peacefully enjoying the peaceful life that's out on Earth.

And that kid, is me.

I just decided to just walk out of the house for a bit since I didn't want to be so isolated, but I mean hey, today's a good day for some fresh air. The sun was shining, flowers were blooming, and I just had a smile on my face out in this glorious weather.

As I walk on some more out on the trail, I then noticed some noise coming from somewhere and it sounded like some kids my age. I hear the voices and walk off of the trail to go and follow those voices as it sounded like something was going on.

Eventually, I made it to where the sound was coming from and I hid from behind a tree so that nobody could see me. Yeah, you still remember the fact that I couldn't have any friends due to people discovering my powers and who I really am. That's why I always had to either walk alone or always wearing a hoodie out in the city so people don't notice my horn and wings.

I peeked out from behind the tree to then see a group of kids that were indeed my age, but that wasn't all, they were out on a soccer field playing together and it looked like they were having a good time.

Young (Y/N): Whoa, soccer. . .

I watch in awe as all of the kids were happily playing together and having fun. This is what I always wanted, friends. And that's exactly what I'm looking at right here. Six guys that were my age playing out on the field so happily that they were all practically friends.

I decide to teleport somewhere under a large seat of bleachers to get a better look at the kids. They looked to be in teams of three and playing pretty good with each other. They even had on jerseys that were color coordinated to tell who's teams that they are on. One team was red and the other team was blue. One of the kids who was on the blue team kicks the ball into a goal as the goalie failed to block it. His teammates clapped for him.

Blue Team Kid 1: Nice goal, dude!

Blue Team Kid 2: It's no big deal, come on just one more point and we'll beat the red team.