5

aizawa's pov

"Mama!" The little girl beamed, and tumbled towards me. Out of defense, I shot my scarf to wrap around her, and activated my quirk. Suddenly a black cloud of smoke filled up the room. Fanning it away, I looked for the girl. She was gone from my scarf!

Instead of the little girl I just saw, sitting underneath the scarf trying to crawl out was...

Miki????????

"Miki!? What the hell??" I yelled, taking a step back. I scanned the room a few times, even rubbed my eyes a bit to see if I was seeing this correctly. Miki squeaked in frustration as she finally freed herself from my scarf and mewed, prancing happily my way.

She rubbed herself on my legs and jumped up in her hind legs, indicating for me to pick her up like I would normally do. I hesitated, but grabbed her carefully. She tried to jump to my shoulders as we always do, but this time I held her out in front of me and eyed her suspiciously. I saw what I saw... right??

"..Miki...?" She meowed and struggled to get closer to me. I set her down, and she looked up at me confused. "Can you do what you just did..?" I asked, slightly wondering if she can even understand me.

She swiped her tail in frustration and sat down roughly, still staring at me. Although now it looks like she is upset with me. A few moments of silence, Yoko walked up to her and meowed. They meowed back and forth as if having a conversation, which normally would've made me laugh, but now was definitely not the time.

Miki finally stood up, and circled around a few times and crouched as if getting ready to pounce, but then the familiar black smoke filled the room again, and there she was. A naked little neko girl standing in front of me.

y/n's pov

Just transform already, that's what he wants you to do! Yoko scolded.

"But I don't want to anymore! She didn't even hug me ever since she saw my true form. She won't love me no more" I cried, refusing to turn back to mama's species. Just do it!! Yoko yelled.

I sighed and whimpered a bit as I get ready to transform again. Please Mama... I'm still me, just different. Smoke filled the room, as my bones twisted and popped to my new form.

I looked at mama hesitantly, and saw her eyes widened. Her paw grabbed her scarf thing real tight, and she took a step back from me. "Mama.. It's still me" I sniffed, my eyes began to burn. What is this feeling? My chest feels heavy, and my face felt hot. I feel.... sad..?

Mama stayed silent but rushed to her drawers and snatched out clothes she wears for home. With her eyes shut tight, she spun around a THREW the clothes at my head. OOF!

"Ow, Mama!!" I cried, letting the water fall from my eyes, as I grabbed my head. My long hair covered my face, and my ears were flattened down in sadness.

"S-Sorry! I- uhm.. Put those clothes on... m-Miki" Mama stumbled, then ran out of the room. My mouth made weird sobs, and more water fell down my face. "Yoko! Mama doesn't love me no more" I cried, and Yoko huffed, sitting down sassily.

Maybe because you keep calling him Mama, I told you, that's Daddy. Because he's a boy! Yoko smirked, not caring how I feel. Is that really the reason? But she- I mean he.. took care of me. Only Mama's do that.. right?

I put on the clothes like mam-... I mean Daddy does everyday. But it felt real uncomfortable, and big. I sighed and grabbed Yoko. Hey!!! He whined, squirming in my grip.

"You're coming with me!" I puffed out my cheeks and timidly opened the room door, peeking out and saw Daddy sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.