16

Y/n pov

That's... Todoroki's dad! I remember when he talked about him, which was like only two times! "Mr. Todoroki!!" I croaked, my throat burning. He kept walking, I don't think he can hear me.

I tried to force myself up, and ran to the blurry walking fire ahead of me. "Mr. To- DAGhh!!!" I tried calling before something stabbed me in the back, and slamming down into the concrete, now unconscious.

aizawa's pov

After Bakugou's rescue and All Might's retirement, Aizawa became depressed. Y/n was not found at the villains hideout, and the blood trail that she left behind stopped at random, as if she vanished in thin air.

Present Mic has been hanging around more often at my house, no matter how many times I tell him to leave. I don't mind anymore.. In fact, I'm starting to hate the silence that is drowning me in that house.

I don't know remember when I got here.. I've been sitting in the corner of the far side of my house, staring at the hole in the wall Miki created when she tumbled, learning how to "run" in her human form. I laughed to myself, my fingers subconsciously caressing the chipped paint, as I remembered that's how she lost her first tooth.

My blank stare seemed to get farther, and farther into space, when the door swung open, and in walked my best friend. "Hey man, I bought dinner. Hope you're feelin' like chinese, they had a good deal today" Mic explained, placing a few takeout bags into the kitchen.

Not taking my eyes off the wrecked wall, I nodded, letting my hair fall further into my face. I should have been there for her.. She must have been so scared. Seeing that trail of blood broke me. I wonder how much she's lost.. Just where can she be?? All for One is locked up.... The League of Villains didn't have her in either of the hideouts.... Dammit.. DAMMIT!

I slammed my fists on the wall, breaking the hole into a bigger one. "FUCK!!!!". I began tugging at my hair, ignoring Mic's hands trying to pry them off, to keep me from pulling out more clumps of hair.

.....Dammit.

*another week you've been missing has passed. Aizawa is still depressed, but knows he has responsibilities he cannot overlook as a Hero and Teacher. So he returns to work, only to be called in to help out an investigation with Sir Night Eye, to save a little girl who is assumed to be abused by the man to make quirk erasing drugs.

no one's pov

"It's a real shame she couldn't keep you. But, she was a slut after all" Overhaul spat, his grouchy mood almost fading. "How could she just breed more sick bastards into this world" He scoffed, walking back and forth, getting needles ready to inject into the cat-hybrid that was chained onto a steel, medical table.

"She cried. I remember her ugly face drenched in snot and tears. She really wanted to keep you, but just because she's given birth, doesn't make her a 'mother'."

He walked over to the little Neko, who shivered on the cold steel that froze her bare skin. Her teeth chattered, as she burned up from the fever she had. Y/n couldn't remember how she got here. Her whole body ached and burned, and for some reason, she was so cold. Ever since she woke up, the man that kept injected liquids into her was speaking nonsense.

Something about... my mom? Y/n thought, but was too distracted by the throbbing pain in her body to listen to another word. Y/n's half lidded eyes analyzed the dark grey room, almost hospital like. The man had a big beak, and the coldest brown eyes she's ever seen. That's strange...

Overhaul began to get impatient, injecting higher doses of poison into the little girl. "What the hell..." He muttered, examining the sick girl. Changing into a clean pair of gloves, the door to the dark room opened, in walking a man with a hood covering his face, also a big beak poking out. In his arms was a scared little girl, her eyes shut and gripping to herself tightly.

"Did I say to bring her in yet?" Overhaul snapped, making Eri flinch and hug herself tighter. Y/n painfully turned her head, mentally screaming at herself to focus. But whatever the man was injecting into her, was painfully distracting.

Is.. is that a little girl? Are they going to hurt her? Y/n started to feel sleepy, but the little girl caught her attention. Y/n forced herself to turn into cat form, crying out as the broken bones in one of her arms tried to shift as well. "What? but we shot her with the drug?? How is she still changing!" Overhaul yelled, running back to the deformed cat the was kicking off her chains.

"Overhaul we don't have time. We need to pack everything, and get all of this and Eri out of here" Chrono explained, already packing up the room. Eri shivered and forced herself to peek at the groaning cat on the table.

"I don't know why you're bothering to erase her quirk, when you're going to kill her anyway. She's the last one left from your sister's litter. Just get it over with"

"Shut the hell up" Overhaul eye rolled and helped pack up the remaining important materials left in the room. The loud bang and rush of loud footsteps above their heads indicating that the heroes were now inside, they needed to get a move on.

Y/n couldn't stay in her form for long, before shifting back into a human, now free from the chains that held her down. "h-hey... li-little girl" Y/n's voice rasped, squeezing one of her eyes shut as the migraine grew. Eri snapped her head up in fear, eyeing Y/n.

"Are you in trouble?" Y/n swallowed, trying to moisten her dry throat with any saliva she had. She reached out her hand that was missing her fingers in hope to grab the girl. Eri flinched and looked away from the dismembered hand in fear.

"Let's go" Overhaul sighed, and took off his glove in disgust, placing it on the naked neko's back, that was dirty with dirt and dry blood. He tried to disassemble her body, already flinching away so her organs wouldn't splatter all over him.

But, Y/n stayed intact, still struggling to find the strength to grab the scared little girl and make a run for it. "What the hell?? My... She's not..-"

"What?? Well never mind that, Overhaul we must go!" Chrono urged, amazed himself how Y/n was not painted all over the room. Overhaul couldn't believe it, but now was not the time to stay and figure that shit out. He pulled out a scalpel from one of the drawers in the room and shoved it into the back of Y/n's neck.

"I don't know how she's doing that.. But she should die from suffocating in her own blood" Overhaul sighed, scrubbing his hands before rushing out the room with Chrono, and Eri.

Y/n couldn't move. She was so numb with pain, she couldn't even scream out. Why did that man want me dead..? What have I ever done to him? Do I even know him..? I... I can't....

Y/n started to fade out, the loud ringing in her head becoming deafening in her ears. Am I going to die?

Y/n began to flashback, thinking of Aizawa and Yoko, how she's going to miss them so.

How he would pet her ears ever so gently...
How he would yell at her for snacking on Yoko's kibble when she would get hungry....
How Yoko would hate when she would sleep on his catbed...
How Aizawa would chase her around the house, trying his best to keep her clothes on, so she won't run out the door naked...
How he would make up bedtime stories to help her fall asleep, but always fell asleep first...

Tears streamed down Y/n's face, a small smile stretching her lips subconsciously. "...daddy..." She whispered, tasting the pool of metallic liquid that began to fill her mouth. The darkness that clouded her eyesight got darker, and darker.

"miki-"

.
.

Huh..?

"miki-"

.
.

Daddy..?

"Y/N!!!!!!!"

I don't know what its like when you slowly almost die, soooo..... this chapter was a little weird to write.