9

no one's pov

What?? Shigaraki was sure he was using his quirk as he gripped the naked neko's face. He glanced back and forth from Eraserhead and the little girl, completely clueless how she was not disintegrating beneath his touch.

"Is this her quirk?" He mumbled under his breath, gripping her harshly with his other hand. "Owie!! You're hurting me!" Y/n hissed, and scratched at the blue haired male. He let her go, grabbing his own arm in pain from the deep scratches.

"Daddy, are you okay? Wake up!" She cried, scrambling back to the bleeding unconscious man. The nomu suddenly got off of Aizawa, and made his way towards Shigaraki for his next orders. Afraid to touch him, Y/n glanced around looking for help. Where was everyone?? All the villains that Aizawa had fought were all unconscious, and she couldn't see Space Hero Thirteen from where she was located.

"Please, wake up!!" She pleaded, hiccuping with sobs. Her tail was swaying viciously behind her, her ears flattened against her head. "Help!! Bakugou, Midoriya!! Ms. Thirteen!! Somebody!!" She screamed, gripping Aizawa's head to her chest. His blood tainted her bare chest, as she shivered in disgust how warm and wet it was.

"Nomu.. Kill her" Shigaraki ordered in disgust, eyeing the deep scratches she carved into his arm. The Nomu immediately lunged at the Neko, but was stopped when Midoriya came out of no where and punched the bird, making it halt in place.

"My arm! It didn't break!" He exclaimed quietly to himself, and guarded the Neko and his unconscious teacher. "Don't touch them!" He shouted, and stood in front of the two, getting into a fighting stance.

No, They are going to hurt Midoriya like Daddy! Y/N thought to herself, triggering her quirk to make her skin glow again. Midoriya saw the illuminating light in his peripheral, and glanced behind him. "Y/n!" He awed, wondering what she was doing. While he was distracted, the Nomu flung himself at Midoriya, and punched him across the arena.

Y/N watched in horror, as she saw Midoriya slam against the wall. She was shocked herself when he got up like nothing, and came running back at the Nomu. "How is she doing that!!?" Shigaraki growled in frustration, ripping the Neko away from Aizawa's unconscious body.

She screamed and tried to release herself from his grip. "I'll have to take her to Master.. Kurogiri. Lets go" He demanded, and tried to shove Y/N into the portal. He paused when a voice boomed throughout the whole stadium. "Hahaha! I am here!"

Shigaraki growled and looked over his shoulder, his eyes immediately landing on the source of which he came here in the first place. "So the final boss arrives.." He chuckled aggressively. Before he could order Nomu to attack, a fast blur grabbed Midoriya, and Aizawa, placing them on the other side of the arena. Another blur snatched Y/N from Shigaraki's arms, and placed her next to Midoriya.

"I'm sorry, I was a bit late. But everything is all right, you all did so well holding your own. Now leave the rest to me" All Might reassured, removing and placing his huge yellow jacket from his suit he was wearing over the shivering naked cat hybrid.

Midoriya grabbed Y/N's hand, and called over Tsuyu and Mineta to help carry Aizawa to the entrance where more heroes came in to put an end to the remaining villains that were separated in the enormous stadium. Y/N followed Tsuyu and Mineta, her e/c eyes fixated on Aizawa's limp body.

Midoriya seemed worried, letting Y/N's hand go, as he watched All Might fight the Nomu in fear. Y/N's ears twitched, as she can hear Midoriya muttering under his breath about his time is almost up. "Y/N, follow Asui and Mineta, I'm going to help All Might" Midoriya yelled, before running back to the middle of the arena.