10

aizawa's pov

A frown plastered on my face, as Miki was still in her cat form. When we would go to school, she gladly stayed in her human form, but once we leave the classroom, she immediately transforms back into her cat self. I sighed and picked her up, smoothing out her long black fur. She purred very quietly, not energetic like she used to.

She's been this way ever since the attack at USJ. Her doctor has informed me it was because of trauma, but she seemed to start this behavior when she was informed about quirks, villains, and heroes.

She even wrote a letter to All Might, giving him courage to not be scared of those nasty villains that tried to kill him. Very simple, but She has a very sweet heart..

"Miki..." I whispered, gently smoothing her whiskers down on her face. She opened her eyes, and looked at me lazily. "Miki.. can you turn into your human form.. please?" I asked. Yoko came and jumped on the couch, meowing weakly at Miki. Miki glanced over her shoulder, and sighed.

She crawled off my lap, and transformed into her human self, black smoke clearing my view, as she stared down at her hands avoiding eye contact with me. I wrapped the throw-blanket from the couch around her naked body. Just this once, I won't force her to wear clothes.

Although I soon have to ask Nemuri to take her to be measured for training bras. I grimaced, shaking away the procrastinated thought.

"Miki.. You've been kinda down lately.. What's wrong?" I asked, gently rubbing her back. I pushed her long hair behind her ear so I could see her face a bit better. "Dad.. I-..." She started, but looked up at me with blank, emotionless eyes.

"I don't know why.. quirks are such a big deal" She whispered, almost questioning if those were the right words to say. "Well.. They aren't. But so many people have them, that they are convinced that is what you're worth. That's what their lives begin to revolve around" I explain the best I could.

"There are some people who don't have quirks, right?" She asked. I nodded. "But people use their quirks to be helpful..?"

I nodded again. "Is mine helpful?"

"Very much so.. If it wasn't for you, me and Midoriya might've been seriously hurt, to the point where we couldn't get better" I explained, giving her a light hug. "I can't explain how grateful I am, you saved me Miki.. I owe ya' one"

She smiled and climbed into my lap. "You owe me a really big hug!!" She squealed, her arms already wrapped around my neck. She nuzzled her face against my stubbly chin, purring at the sensation. I hugged her back, just as hard.

"So, can I train my quirk like Bakugou?" She asked, her eyes twinkling. "Well.. Not exactly like him, but if you want to learn how to use your quirk, we can" I smiled and gestured her towards the bathroom to wash her up.

This time, she stayed in her human form and even slept in the pajamas I put on her. This'll be pretty tough.. I sighed and nuzzled with Yoko back on the couch.

"How ya' doin bud.." I whispered, and watched his weak old body nuzzle against my hand. His deep purrs vibrated on my chest. "My old guy.. I guess you're pretty tired.." My heart drooped at how old and weak he was getting each passing day, but he had a long fulfilled life.

"You've been with me since I started U.A, to now. Who would've thought?" I chuckled and let a tear slip down my cheek. I can tell he fell asleep, as his purrs slowly gotten softer and softer, until they were shallow snores.

-
-
-

"Okay, Y/N.. Do you remember what you felt when you used your quirk on me?" Midoriya asked and gestured Kaminari over. She twitched her ears, and played with her tail in her fingers as she thought back to the USJ incident.