7

aizawa's pov

"Well Miki... how we feeling about this?" I asked almost awkwardly, watching the little neko sniff cautiously at the plate of food in front of her. I mean, now that I plan to raise her as the human she is, she can't be eating the cat food I've been giving her! I almost feel a bit guilty for that, it's like abuse! But how could I know, it doesn't count... right?

"I guess it's okay..." Miki mumbled, yanking on her shirt uncomfortably. It has been a struggle to get Miki, used to her clothes. To keep her from running around naked is a horrible task to deal with, which I think is the only reason she likes bath time so that she doesn't have to wear the clothes.

"I like that one better" She beamed, pushing her current plate away that had rice and eggs, and eating the beef stew.

I sighed and crossed off rice and eggs on the list I made of the things she likes. Most of it she'll eat, but I can tell she rather not.

"Miki, It's almost time for school. Let's get ready" I picked her up, as she whined trying to get out of my grip. It was always a struggle getting her ready, but I am not having her run around naked.

After an unnecessary wrestle with Miki, we were on our way to U.A. My students have been very helpful in watching Miki, especially when I had to attend midday meeting, where she was not allowed. Mainly because she would stalk Nezu around as her prey.

They are even helping Miki learn how to read, and write, and learn the names of colors, and everything else children should know her age.

"Miki!! Look, today we are going to write your name! You've been practicing right??" Asui gleamed, placing the paper and pen in front of Miki. Asui has been helping Miki learn a lot more in ways she can understand, perhaps because she has her own younger siblings she takes care of as well.

But the most frustrating thing about the whole ordeal... She just HAS to be around Bakugou. She loves to hold his hands, where his glycerin scent is mainly located for his quirk. And everyday, I have to hear him complain for her to not touch him and to "Get the hell away", but I think all of that fuss is just a front.

I have caught a glimpse of him rocking Miki back and forward gently, to calm her down when she would get frustrated writing her 'R's backwards, or forgets what comes after 16. Took me completely by surprise how gentle he could be.

Although I think the reason is, Miki has stolen a piece of everyone's heart. They all love her, and loves them all. As the students took a written quiz I had given them, I glanced between the sleeping Neko in my yellow nap bag, and the class to make sure no one is cheating. Thoughts began to run through my head as I watched Miki sleep.

Does she know about her quirk? Does she know her real name? I doubt she knows anything about her mom.. I still have to do research on her. Will Miki be willing to train to be a hero? Does she even know what heroes are? The students are going to train at USJ in two days, should I bring her along? I'll have to ask Nezu.... I wonder if-

"zawa.... M-Mr. Aizawa!"

"Huh!?" I tore my eyes off Miki and glanced up to see Yaoyorozu standing in front of my desk nervously, with her test in her hand.

"Sir, I'm finished" She glanced at the paper.

"Oh, thanks.. Please take your seat" I grabbed her test, and started to grade immediately, avoiding the questioning eyes on me.

"Mr. Aizawa, sir! Are you alright?" Iida of course buzzed in, chopping his hands with concern. "I'm fine, finish your tests" I scolded, glaring at everyone, as they continued to finish their tests, no more questions asked.

Once everyone finished their tests, I explained the USJ trip, and handed out the permission slips for their parents to sign. "Whoo!!! We get the practice rescuing people!" "Oh yeah, our chance to save someone like real heroes!"

All the excitement seemed to wake up Miki, as she immediately wobbled over to Bakugou, and climbed into his lap. He scowled, but wrapped his arm around her as she leaned into his hand, breathing in his scent.

I'll have to research why the hell she does that too" I thought, as I packed up everything, for the bell were to ring soon. "What's going on?" Miki mumbled groggily, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Miki!! Wake up sunshine!" Hagakure beamed, and scratched her ears. "We're talking about our practice for future hero work" Midoriya smiled, as Miki leaned over Bakugou's shoulder to fluff his hair.

"Hero?" She tilted her head. Everyone immediately looked at me. Oh.. I guess she doesn't know what a hero is...

"Mr. Aizawa! How could Miki not know what a hero is!"

"I haven't had a chance to talk to her about these things" I explained, walking to Bakugou's desk and picked up the neko. Her tail swished happily, accidentally smacking Bakugou in the face. "Hey!"

"Remember, have your permission slips signed and turned in by tomorrow. No Buts.. Class dismissed" I mumbled, and walked out of the class, Miki playing with my facial hair and giggling happily. My eye twitched in annoyance as I heard 'Aweees' and giggles from the girls and I shut the door. How embarrassing..

-Meanwhile, the other side of town!!-

no one's pov

"Now, now. Shigaraki. No need to act with impatience" The smoky figure warned, cleaning the shot glass the blue haired man passed over. "I have no choice, it's the only time I know for sure he will be there" The blue man explained, an evil grin showing briefly underneath the severed hand that covered his face.

"And just how do you plan to finish him?"

"Master is handing me one of his successfully finished Nomus" Shigarki countered, scratching his neck with irritation from the sudden questions. "Of course I'm taking a few last minute players with us, but with the Nomu, its game over! ALL MIGHT!" He cackled with venom in his voice.

He disintegrated the newspaper that informed another successful capture of a giant villain All Might has done in his hands, watching the dust particles for a pile on the bar counter. He sighed with excitement. "I guess we should gather the troops" He snickered and carefully grabbed his coat, heading to the door. "And clean that shit up"

Kurogiri sighed, and turned to the television set that turned on suddenly. "Are you sure about this, sir?"

"No need to worry, Kurogiri. I cannot simply tell him everything in order for him to be my successor. He must learn and experience things himself. Use his brain" The TV responded.

"Besides... There is something there that I am sure will spark his interest, aside from killing All Might"

"And what is that?"

"I guess we'll have to see!" The TV chuckled. Kurogiri sighed, and nodded grabbing the things he needs to clean up the pile of dust on the table.

omg.. ohhh crap. will this will be hard to write lmao. next chapter!!