I don't know if I could ever go without

"Where are you going?", Harry asked when he came out of the ensuite attached to his bedroom in boxershorts that he must have found along the way. Me nervously running around from one side to the other, from my suitcase back to the nightstand, must have been enough of a hint for him that I was planning on leaving to go somewhere. It must have looked like I was trying to escape from a one night stand, in the way I was gathering my clothes and the things I needed to confront a certain someone. I could have just called the person, but nothing could have kept me from making a dramatic entrance.

"Out", I huffed in annoyance. Yes, Harry did not deserve to suffer from my frustration, but I did not have the patience to tell him why I was having a temper first. I was busy trying to squeeze into the first thing that fell into my hands when I was rummaging through my suitcase. Why did it have to be skinny jeans instead of my usual loose pants though? I almost slipped on the tiny plastic packaging that was laying on the ground, but Harry managed to steady me as I brushed past him to get into the bathroom. Thankfully, because that wouldn't have ended well for my newly healed ankle.

"Out? Like this?", he asked in confusion, letting go of me and I took a step closer to the bathroom mirror to see what he was talking about. My hair was tousled to the point where I could have starred as scarescrow in an old nineties horror movie and it was sticking to the wolly jumper I had trown on, that was way too hot for the weather. The fact that I hadn't worn any makeup the whole day was an advantage and a disadvantage at this point. An advantage because nothing on my face that was smudge, a disadvantage because I looked like I hadn't had sleep in days. "Do you want me to drive you somewhere? Or call someone to drive you?"

"I've already texted an uber. Don't worry", I said to Harry, who was leaning against the door frame, quickly smiling at him through the mirror. I pulled a hairslide out of my toiletry bag and more or less managed to control the mess on my head with it, before I brushed past Harry once again, jumping over the plastic packaging to safely make it to my phone that was laying on the nightstand. If only I had this much energy when it came to working out. I shoved it into my back pocket and turned to my very irritated boyfriend, that had moved to the centre of the room. "There's something I need to take care of. I'll explain everything when I get back."

"Okay-", was the only thing he was able to say before I gave him an obligatory goodbye kiss on the lips, put my shoes on and rushed out of the room, out of his house and into the car that was luckily already waiting for me outside of the gates. The person I was about to confront had no idea that I was coming and they had never seen me as tense as this, but like I said nothing could have kept me from making a dramatic entrance, even of it meant storming into Henry Turner's office.

 The person I was about to confront had no idea that I was coming and they had never seen me as tense as this, but like I said nothing could have kept me from making a dramatic entrance, even of it meant storming into Henry Turner's office

"Ms Carter, you can't just walk in there! Ms Carter!", the secretary in front of Henry's office called after me when I stomped past her desk without an appointment. I didn't know why but over the course of my twenty minute uber ride my temper had only gotten worse and my anger stronger than it probably needed to be. Because the walls of his office were mostly made of glass, I could see that he was alone, and therefore it was the perfect time to confront him and introduce him to this different side of me that usually came to light when Isaballe ate the last bagel or Katie made fun of me for my fangirl past.