I've got your face hung up high

"I must admit I am a little jealous that I'm not the only one anymore that know about you guises secret history", Katie told me on the phone about two weeks later after I had called her out of absolute boredom, and because I missed her of course. Harry was at another one of his appointments that had been taking up most of his time these last few days, so I was left alone in his mansion, which wasn't necessarily a bad place to stay. It was like I was having my own little vacation, at least during the daytime when Harry was gone, because I had no scheduled meetings or anything else to do, job wise.

"You still know more than most of my friends, Katie. You know that we kissed, plus you literally saw it happening. I think it's safe to say you're still one step ahead of the rest of the world", I told Katie, who had been complaining about this the entire week. I couldn't blame her, she was giving me a taste of my own medicine, since I had been annoying her with all this media stuff for months now. I was sunbathing by the pool in Harry's backyard that abutted the beach, stretching my body out on a ginormous towel, when I heard his car in the driveway. "Oh, Katie, I'm sorry I gotta cut you off. I think I heard Harry pull up and I'm trying to show off my new swim wear."

"You're not showing off your swim wear, you're trying to get laid. If only you had been this bold when you were sixteen. Can you image how many OneDirection concerts we could have attended instead of just one?!", Katie, in all her straightforward nature, exclaimed and I rolled my eyes at her like so often. Was she implementing that I should have had s*x with Harry that night? No, we were children and I didn't loose my virginity until I was in university. Shaking my head at her ridiculous proposal, the sound of Harry locking his mercedes brought me back to the present. "Alright, we'll speak again soon. Good luck, I love you!"

"What a lovely sight to come home to", a sweet but slightly sore voice said from behind right when I hung up. I was laying with my legs directed towards the ocean, hence why Harry, who had just walked out of the sliding door in his kitchen to look for me, was only facing my back. The lovely sight he had mentioned could have been just the beautiful scenery in this surprisingly warm weather, but it might have also been me. The new swim wear I had bought consisted of a two piece bikini in a bright yellow. I was staring up at the blue sky, when his face appeared in front of me. "Are you comfortable?"

"It's a bit hard under my head but apart from that, yes I am", I said smiling up to him, squinting my eyes so I could enjoy my lovely view as well. He was leaning over me, his curls were bouncing up and down in the wind and the smile he shot me back gave me more vitamin d than the sunlight ever could. It was only three pm, he had come home way sooner than I expected, usually he would come in the evening, but the more excited I was to spend the entire afternoon with him. "Why don't you join me?"

"There's nothing I'd rather do", he said with a smirk, before removing himself out of my view. Out of curiosity, I lifted my head up to see what he was doing, which turned out to be just the right move. He was unbuttoning his shirt to allow the sunlight to hit his toned chest and then threw it to the side like it wasn't some sort of thousand dollar Gucci item. He knew I was staring, but he didn't seem to mind. Afterwards he sat down on the towel, so I could use his thigh as a pillow. "Have you been frying in the sun all day?"

"Yup, but don't worry I'm all covered in suncreen", I said chuckling, although I was feeling a little guilty for not having done anything productive, while he was probably working very hard on something I had no clue about. "I was thinking about preparing something to eat for you, but then my feminism kicked in and I realized that I ain't cooking for a man and that you'd be much happier to see me in a bikini than in the kitchen anyway-", I began to explain jokingly, but then frowned. "-which doesn't sound very feminist either now that I think about. I'm doing this for me and for me only"