Chapter - 22 : Entangled Souls

After leaving from his office Sanskar straight went to Singhania House to talk with Dev about his options to revert back the clause from the Will.

"I have studied the clause Sanskar. It will be tough for us to revert or decline this clasue. I have much expected this as this is Annindham Sir's Will and that too prepared by Gautam. Both were due diligent with stipulations." Dev explained.

"But Uncle we are competitors in business fields and it doesn't make sense to open your safety doors for your rival" Sanskar huffed shaking his head.

"Definition of rivalry is completely different if you talk about these two business houses. I have seen it from my young age." Dev replied and continued after a pause "And I think, this is the best time to merge these two business houses, Sanskar. Anant Sir and Annindham Sir always wished for it. Me, Sujata Bhabhi and Reva Bhabhi tried a lot back in days. Everything was falling at the right place including Ram and Anurag but then suddenly everything collapsed. Divya met with an accident, she blamed Anurag for her state but somehow we proved that he was innocent and then when we thought this battle was finished Reva Bhabhi disappeared in thin air."

"But Dad, why Divya Aunty blamed Anurag Uncle?" Neil asked.

"It's a long story son." Dev chuckled shaking his head.

"Uncle as of now I just want to concentrate on my options for return back. I won't be at peace till the time I return everything back to Ms. Mehra." Sanskar plead.

"Ms. Mehra? I thought she is now Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari" Dev teased him passing chuckle.

Sanskar was taken a back by reality check.

Sanskar had long chatting hours with Dev and Neil at their study room.

"Sanskar there is only one feasible option which I could think of. We can create a trust for the stake and then you can give your Power of Attorney to Swara for this trust. You can appoint her as your proxy on their board meetings. She will hold the voting power for your stake so in short you will be just the namesake holder for the stake." Dev clarified.

"That's such a relief to hear Uncle" Sanskar replied.

"But it will take time to complete formalities Sanskar I am not sure how much feasible this will be in real. Since it's a big stake we need to take various permissions and alignments. I believe it will take around 3 to 4 months for completion" Dev informed.

"Of course, Uncle, but can we try to do it as early as possible? Also please don't tell this to anyone especially to Anu Papa and Swara. They both might get upset with this" Sanskar requested. He knew Swara would not bother about his actions but Anurag he would be surely hurt. He needed to assure his father in law about his decision in person. Also, he did not want to give any false hopes to Swara, as per Dev he will look for the trust option about its legal feasibility.

After his long discussions with Dev and Neil, Sanskar came back to his home. Sujata was pleased looking at her son trying to change himself and at least he was coming home before dinner time was giving much needed peace her earlier confused mind. As usual Maheshwari family had dinner talking about everything apart from business, Swara had started participating in their discussions looking at Ram and Sujata's care. Divya and Siddhant were aloof and they did not even bother to broach any topic but replied as and when required with simple monosyllable.

Post dinner when Swara came back to her room, she straight went to washroom for change. She changed herself in night cloths and came out to see Sanskar was pacing in the room while talking on the call.

"Yes, Mike when we are going to have Memorandum of Understanding for Amanera with Mehra Business House. I need it ASAP, so that we can start working on our future resource allocations plans as per percentage of distribution." Sanskar's demanded an explanation.