Chapter 5

Zandrea's POV

Previously in the story,
I, then fall asleep thinking about all the things that might happen when i meet my family...

The next day, i woke up at 9:30. I guess i was too tired and might have stayed up too late thinking about my family. I did by morning routine and got changed into some casual clothes.

I, then went to the kitchen to make some coffee and pancakes for me and Alessia. I set everything on the dinner table. I went to check on Alessia and found her awake.
Zandrea~"Heyy bitch, good morning."
Alessia~"Good morning."
Zandrea~"There is coffee and pancakes on the dining table, help yourself." I turn to leave but then remember that i didn't tell her the time of our flight.
Zandrea~"By the way, the flight is at 2 pm. Make sure to be ready by 1. I will go wake up Leo now."

I go upstairs to get my baby. I enter his room and see him awake looking at me with his big blue eyes. My adorable cutiepie. I pick him up from his crib, unbutton my blouse and pull my bra up to free my breast and Leo latches on it instantly. When he is done, i burp him on my shoulder then take him downstairs.

I see Alessia eating breakfast on the dining table and i join her. I put Leo on his blanket on the floor with his toys. Alessia starts talking about the hot boys and food in Italy. I told her about the hotel arrangements for when we land there.

After breakfast, which was more like brunch because it is already 11:30, we decide to pack the remaining things and put them in our cars so we don't be late there. I am done with all the packing by 12 so i decide to order some simple take out.

Then, i decide to bath my baby. I clean him up and dress him in a simple cotton baby suit so he can be comfortable for the flight. And then feed him and put him to sleep so i can get ready.

I go to my bedroom and quickly change and keep the remaining things in my handbag

I see my room for the last time and go to Leo's bedroom. I make sure i got all his toys and then puck him up and head downstairs. I see Alessia getting out of her bedroom as well. She sees me.
Alessia~"Looks like we all had the same idea. We are the black squad!! Haha. Awww look at my baby, he looks so adorable."
Zandrea~"haha. Yes, BLACK SQUAD. Come on it already 1:05."