Chapter 32

Zandrea's POV

Previously in the story,
With that we go to look for my brother or should i say brothers. Because if they called Ace, then they really need help from him immediately and they all must be knowing about what's wrong...

We find all of my brothers and cousins except of the twins and triplets in Adriano's office. They all look worried and tense. They look at the door as we open and enter.

Adriano~"Where are your hackers, Ace?" He asks and i can hear the desperation in his voice. Before Ace can reply, the door opens again revealing Elijah and Matteo.
Elijah~"The hackers and extra men are outside. What is needed to be done?" He asks to nobody particularly.

Now all us girls are confused and worried as to what is going on. Seeing them so tensed and worried means no good news. They are all trained in a way that they never show their emotions easily but here they are looking helpless and worried.

Alonzo~"The twins and triplets went to the mall in the morning and still haven't returned. We tried calling each of them but it didn't work. All their phones are switched off. We sent some of our men to the mall to go and check if they are okay. But they came back saying they didn't find them. We tried to get the CCTV of the mall but the mall is of the Russians and they refused to let us have a look. We think that it was the Russians who kidnapped them but we aren't sure. Their cctv cameras are very secured and hacking into them is not easy so we called your men if they can try and help."

When he finished informing us what happened, everyone was panicking. They didn't exactly know what to do. Even if they somehow hack into their CCTV and confirm that the Russians took them, how will they know where exactly they took them. Everyone gets to work. The hackers try to hack into the CCTV. The others make calls to our gang allies to know if they have heard of anything related to this. The others prepare men for search parties and to help rescue the twins and triplets when they get any information.

I and Alessia share a look and excuse ourselves. The reason as to why no one actually questioned us was because, the rest of the girls had already left. Amara and Aurora need not take stress so they were sent to their rooms and Elena and Bella were sent to be with them. Stress ain't good for pregnant ladies so they were told that they will be informed if they get any lead. They even took Leo with them as he was still asleep and would wake up from the talking in the office.

We both go to my room. And i get my laptop.
Alessia~"So, what's the plan babe?"
Zandrea~"I am going to hack into all the watches and family bands that i gave everyone. I will ignore the location of those in the mansion and the location of the others that are individually outside. That way we will get the unknown location, which will be of the triplets and twins." I look at her and she doesn't seem confused or surprised.

Zandrea~"Why don't you look surprised?"
Alessia~"What can i say that i didn't already knew that the family bands, watches, necklaces and friendship bands had your own made trackers? I knew that was the plan when you gave them to everyone. I also gave you that friendship band with my tracker babe. I had to make sure, i could find you if you run away without me." She says trying to lighten the mood.

So i did exactly as i told Alessia. I open my hacking app that i made myself. I ignore the location points in the mansions and the one's that are individually outside which definitely are of those that are with the search parties. I mainly look for the tracker marks where there are five or more. Five or more because no one removes the family bands but they might remove the watches.

I finally find what i was looking for. I find 6 tracker points in the same place. It looks like an abandoned area. I put the coordinates in the google map and see that all the signals are from an abandoned warehouse away from the city but since we also basically live outside the city, the warehouse is about 20 minutes from the mansion.