Chapter 9

Zandrea's POV

Previously in the story,
We, then got into our cars and went back to my new house and family...

We reach the house and the gate opens immediately. My brothers, Caleb and Calum come running out of the house. They tell us to only get our handbags and leave the rest in the cars as the maids will get them to our rooms. They, then lead us up the staircase to our rooms i think.

We arrive at a bedroom and they open the door. We go in and the room is big and has neutral colors on the walls."
The twins~"This is Alessia's." they say at once. I think it is a twin thing.

Caleb~"If you don't like it, we can show you other rooms and you can pick one from them

Caleb~"If you don't like it, we can show you other rooms and you can pick one from them." he says looking at Alessia.
Alessia~"No no, its perfect. Thank you."
Calum~"Okay. Let's go show you guys Leo and Zandrea's. Then you can freshen up."
We go a few doors ahead and Caleb open the door to reveal a huge room with big windows and the view outside is spectacular. There are three doors in the room. One is a hugeee walk-in closet. The other is a spacious bathroom with a tub and shower.

Caleb opens the third door to reveal a blue and white baby room that is perfect for my baby

My entire room is like a dream come true. It was so beautiful.
Calum~"Do you like it? We thought it would be easy for you if Leonardo's room was closer to yours."
Zandrea~"l like it hell no. I LOVE IT. Thank you alot."
Caleb~"Oh come on, you are our sorella, our princess. We didn't get to be there with you and spoil you when you were young but now we will."
Calum~"Okay. Get freshened up and meet us in the lounge room. I will go tell Adriano to give the rest of our family a call. So, they can be here till you freshen up."
Zandrea~"Okay."
Alessia~"Okay." We both say at the same time. Alessia goes to her room and i first bath and dress Leo into a cute outfit.