Chapter 7

Zandrea's POV

Previously in the story(Alessandro's POV),
The moment we all hear this, we bolt out of the office and run outside. We all come to a stop when we see the young lady...

As i am looking at the exterior of the mansion, i see five men running out of the house. I have good photographic memory like mama so i remember them from the envelope. The one on the left is Lorenzo Moretti, my second eldest brother and the second in command of the mafia. The one next to him is my father, Alessandro Moretti, he is pretty good looking for hus age. The one next to him is my eldest brother and the Don of the mafia, Adriano Morreti and then his best friend and third in command, Alonzo Walker. And behind them is the guard i sent to get them.

They all stop the moment they see me. My father's eyes show a lot of emotions; shock, love, happiness, sadness, and even his eyes start watering as he looks at me like he can't believe his own eyes. My brothers have this emotionless face but their eyes show love and adoration along with shock.

My father recovers from his shock and walks over to me. He puts his right hand on my cheek and all of a sudden pulled me into a hug. I was shocked once i recovered, i hugged him back tightly and almost ended up crying. He pulls apart and looks at me.

Papa~"Bambina, are you.. Are you??" (baby girl)
I think he does not know how to ask the question maybe because he is overwhelmed.
Zandrea~"Umm.. Yea am your daughter if that what you are asking about." i answer nervously. I know he just hugged me but i was still not sure how they will react.
Papa~"Ohh my Bambina. You have grown into a beautiful young woman. What is your name? And did you do that to my men?" he asked pointing at the men scattered on the floor. I could see the pride in his eyes.
Zandrea~"Am Zandrea. And Si papa." i say and nervously laugh and look at the floor.(yes)
Adriano comes and lifts my chin so i look him in the eyes.
Adriano~"Well done sorella and you have a beautiful name. Why don't we go inside and talk." (sister)

We start to go inside when i hear Alessia voixe through the ear piece. I stop mid walk.

Alessia~"Umm... Nice family reunion bitch. But its getting pretty annoying in this car with a still sleeping baby."
Zandrea~"Sorry, i forgot about you."

The moment i say this all the four men look at me confused and curiously.I call the guard who was walking away to his duty perhaps.

Zandrea~"Heyy you"
Guard~"Me?"
Zandrea~"Si. What's your name? And do you know English?"
Guard~"Xavier and yes i know."
Zandrea~"Am sorry for earlier and thank you for getting them here. But i need you to do one more thing for me."
Xavier~"No problem Miss Zandrea. And what exactly do i have to do?"
I look at my watch and say,
Zandrea~"Well first of all, the men will be awake in 2 minutes. And i need you to let my friend in and bring her to wherever we are. She is driving a white 2020 Porsche Tycan Turbo S. She has also has a baby with her. And do not even dare to touch her or she will directly kill you." i say with a sweet smile on my face.
He looks at my brother, Adriano for maybe permission and he nods telling Xavier to do as told.
Xavier~"Sure Miss Zandrea. I will go get other men to cover up for these ones because i don't think they will be able to work for today. And it is great having you here Miss Zandrea."
With that he leaves.

Zandrea~"You heard him come on in."
Alessia~"I am going to McDonald's. I will be there in 15.
Zandrea~"Okay."

I and the four men go inside the huge mansion. The entrance is grand. There are two staircases that lead upstairs and there is a beautiful chandlier hanging from above.

 There are two staircases that lead upstairs and there is a beautiful chandlier hanging from above

We place through the side of one of the staircases to the lounge room i think. And i was right. It is a nice big lounge room. I guess, when you have a huge family, you need a big lounge room for when everyone is here.

We sit down and from everyone's facial expressions, it is clear that they don't know what to say or where to start from

We sit down and from everyone's facial expressions, it is clear that they don't know what to say or where to start from. Well it is obvious, you don't get a daughter or sister, who you didn't even know existed, at your doorstep.

Finally, papa decides to break the silence.
Papa~"How is your mother? And where is she?" his eyes showed alot of love and sadness as he asked about mama.
Zandrea~"Are you angry on her?" i wanted to know what he thinks about mama and if he is angry for leaving him.
Papa~"Angry no cara. Upset a little but am also proud of the woman who left me because she somehow knew that i would not be able to concentrate in my.. work." he thinks about how to say it maybe because he thinks i don't know about them leading the mafia.
Zandrea~"You can say it you know?"
Papa~"What?" he asked confused of what i mean.
Zandrea~"About the war with the Russians, the threats towards mama and about you all being in the Italian Mafia. Adriano being the don of it."

Everyone was shocked by this. They did not expect me to know about this I think.
Adriano~"How do you know about all that?" He asked curiously.
Zandrea~"I read it from an envelope of mama. You know she was a hacker and she kept her tabs on all of you to make sure you were all doing well. And by the way, i just got to know about all this 3 days ago."
Papa~"How did she let you come here? Does she know? And where is she?" he asked in one breathe.
Since i was sitting next to him, i held his hand in mine because this will definitely be heartbreaking for him.
Zandrea~"Papa, mama died in a car accident 4 days ago. She left me a letter and an envelope informing me everything i need to know about all of you. She told me how she left because of the death threat towards her and her finding out that she is pregnant. And how she had to leave because she had no option. She wanted to return after the war ended but the Russians were still angry. She did not want to make me a leverage that could get you all killed. She told me to tell you and my brothers that she loved all of you dearly and that she missed every single one of you everyday. She also told me about the family cemetery and she wanted to be put to rest there. So, i came to meet my family and make sure mama's last wish is fulfilled."

By the time i finished, we were all having tears in our eyes. Papa looked completely heatbroken. I did the only thing i could think of to comfort him. I hugged him tightly. And he cried even harder telling me how much he tried looking for her, how much he loved and missed her and how much he wishes he could talk to her, hug her and kiss her for the last time. After we all calmed down, they all asked about my childhood and everything.

In the middle of our talks, Alessia enters with a crying Leo in her arms. And a guard carrying McDonald's take out for me i think. I love this bitch alot. I quickly run and get my baby and start rocking him back and forth.
Zandrea~"Shhh babyy. Its okay. Mama's here. Shhh" i cooed at him.

He calmed down when he say me. And i jump the moment, i heard my father's loud voice that echoed in the whole mansion, I think.
Papa~"Who's baby is that? And why are you referring yourself as his mother?"

_______________________________________
Please do vote and comment, so i can know you are liking the story.😊
And feel free to give any suggestions.
XOXO